Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

The bulk of your routine should be based on progressively getting good at lifts that provide a big stimulus. You can do fluff, but not as the focal point of a routine and not at the expense of hat really counts. Even in terms of 'fluff'.....train it in a progressive, consistent fashion. It can add stimulus and serve a purpose......my problem isn't really with what I consider fluff, but rather the shotgun approach that people take with it.

The most important is to train progressively, make training quantifiable.

Don't use the shotgun approach where you throw everything plus the kitchen sink in your routine, change it every day, train to simply destroy yourself and get sore, then cross your fingers and hope for the best.

BiggT said:
The bulk of your routine should be based on progressively getting good at lifts that provide a big stimulus. You can do fluff, but not as the focal point of a routine and not at the expense of hat really counts. Even in terms of 'fluff'.....train it in a progressive, consistent fashion. It can add stimulus and serve a purpose......my problem isn't really with what I consider fluff, but rather the shotgun approach that people take with it.

The most important is to train progressively, make training quantifiable.

Don't use the shotgun approach where you throw everything plus the kitchen sink in your routine, change it every day, train to simply destroy yourself and get sore, then cross your fingers and hope for the best.

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to BiggT again.

On CNN no less, lol.....not that I was ever a Britney Spears fan, but I can't blame her one bit, lol.

BiggT said:
On CNN no less, lol.....not that I was ever a Britney Spears fan, but I can't blame her one bit, lol.

Even worse - This is the news from CNN on Election Day. And it was the 2nd thing they talked about on the Today Show this morning - the first was a brief mention of the elections yesterday.

Happy Hump Day :p

:) WED NOV 8 ~ FOOD & TRAINING :)
FOOD: Low(er) Carb Day
TRAINING: Cardio

HAPPY HUMP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AM Cardio Workout
Woke up around 3 AM with a nasty headache.
I took some Aleve and reset the alarm clock for 8 AM to get to work by 9...
Made it by 9:05 even with all of the retards driving in this rain...
Meal 1 @ 7:30 AM
6 scrambled egg whites with green pepper and onion
70 Calorie whole wheat wrap
Sugar Free Ketchup
Coffee w/Stevia and FF Creamer

Meal 2 @ 10:30 AM
30 gram vanilla whey
1/3 cup pumpkin
water and ice
More Coffee

Meal 3 @ 1 or 1:30 PM
One Boca Burger
1/2 cup green beans
Got celery to munch on

Meal 4 @ 4 or 4:30 PM
One Boca Burger
1/2 cup green beans

Workout - 45-60 Min Cardio

Meal 5 @ 7 or 7:30 PM
4-8 oz chix breast
1 Cup Broccoli w/garlic pepper

Meal 6 @ 9:30 or 10 PM
1/2 cup low fat cottage cheest
1 Cup Broccoli or Cauliflower w/garlic
:jarswim: Water Total * 3-liters+ * :jarswim:
:chomp: Last Low(er) Carb Day: 1258 Calories :chomp:
Fat: 26g @ 20%
Carbs: 76 @ 15%
Protein: 183 @ 64%

Yucky headache today. Not sure if it's the lower carbs or the weather or what. Bought the five dozen package of eggs at Sam's Club. I hard-boiled two dozen and scrambled some egg whites this morning. Not sure what to do w/the rest.... But- struck GOLD- found fresh boneless chicken breasts there (not frozen stuff w/preservatives or added sodium). My restaurant gf told me to talk to the butcher there about buying a case of it - So it's four 10-lb bags to a case for ONLY $42.00. I just had to package it all up and trim the little bit of skin that there was off... That part took FOREVER but it was such a good deal .... I get excited about this stuff, lol. So, I will attempt to eat 40 pounds of chicken between now & January when I move!!

treilin said:
How many days post surgery are you now?!?! I could see how running could cause issues...Not that I personally have ever had this issue :evil:

I am weeks/months post-surgery... About ten weeks if I am calculating right.

I think I just need to experiment w/bras a bit more. I like Bunny's suggestion and I don't know why I haven't tried it yet - as this is *exactly* what I did BEFORE my surgery. I guess I will test... I just don't want any extra padding in the bra which might be my problem. And anywhere outside of VS it is really hard to find my size.

Also, I can already see myself doing jumping jacks in the fitting room or running up and down the isles in VS trying them out :FRlol:

WoNderWoMan25 said:
I am weeks/months post-surgery... About ten weeks if I am calculating right.

I think I just need to experiment w/bras a bit more. I like Bunny's suggestion and I don't know why I haven't tried it yet - as this is *exactly* what I did BEFORE my surgery. I guess I will test... I just don't want any extra padding in the bra which might be my problem. And anywhere outside of VS it is really hard to find my size.

Also, I can already see myself doing jumping jacks in the fitting room or running up and down the isles in VS trying them out :FRlol:
LOL SO do it! I hear you on the padding, BUT the padding acutally HELPS with the support and leaves less bounce.. you may find lightly lined or somethign but sure, try out different ones lol. :) I am laughing at the idea but you should see what I do when Im going to drop some $$ on a nice bed lol. :verygood:

Hope your headache feels better. I had a lump in my throat that will NOT go away.. ugh...

Top Bottom