Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

WoNderWoMan25 said:
I am weeks/months post-surgery... About ten weeks if I am calculating right.

I think I just need to experiment w/bras a bit more. I like Bunny's suggestion and I don't know why I haven't tried it yet - as this is *exactly* what I did BEFORE my surgery. I guess I will test... I just don't want any extra padding in the bra which might be my problem. And anywhere outside of VS it is really hard to find my size.

Also, I can already see myself doing jumping jacks in the fitting room or running up and down the isles in VS trying them out :FRlol:

LMAO, I hope your headache is better :heart:

:) THURS NOV 9 ~ FOOD & TRAINING :)
FOOD: Modterate Carb Day
TRAINING: AM - Shoulders, Back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back is weeeeeaaaakkk... worked on getting in a good stretch.
• DB Shoulder Press--
Warm up w/17.5 lb x 12: TW 35 lbs
20.0 lb x 12: TW 40
22.5 lb x 9: TW 45
25 lb x 8: TW 50

• DB Shrugs –
17.5 lb x 20
20.0 lb x 20
22.5 lb x 20
25 lb x 20

• BB Upright rows - did these on the smith machine to focus on form - my BACK not my traps or anything else...
bar x 16
bar + 10 x 15
bar + 10 x 16
bar + 20 x 10

• Assisted Chin-ups w/lots of assistance - focusing on lats and bis

• Reverse Fly/Rear Delts on Pec Dec – got in a good stretch, farther than I've gone post-op
plate 4 x 16
plate 4 x 12
plate 5 x 12

Meal 1 @ 7:30 AM
30 gram vanilla whey
1/3 cup pumpkin
4 oz skim milk, ice

Meal 2 @ 12 PM - Was stuck at the dealership FOREVER waiting for an oil change. Starving and getting a headache. Made the guys let me walk through the garage to dig out a 100 Calorie Pria bar and 1 oz nuts.

Meal 3 @ 3 or 3:30 PM
HAPPY CHRISTMAS RADIO CHARITY EVENT
4 oz veggie chilli
two slices roast beef on one slice rye bread

Meal 4 @ 7 PM

Break from my tattoo - 1 oz nuts

Meal 5 @ 9:30 or 10 PM

4 oz chix breast with Salt Free McCormick's
Tbsp or two or marinara sauce & sprinkle of parm. cheese
1 cup green beans

*Bunny* said:
LOL SO do it! I hear you on the padding, BUT the padding acutally HELPS with the support and leaves less bounce.. you may find lightly lined or somethign but sure, try out different ones lol. :) I am laughing at the idea but you should see what I do when Im going to drop some $$ on a nice bed lol. :verygood:

Hope your headache feels better. I had a lump in my throat that will NOT go away.. ugh...

I did this today!!! The padding helps so much - Walking to the stadium, ran a mile, did a bunch of step-ups, hop-ups and other stair work. Plus one-leg squats and reverse lunges for roundage.

Thanks for checking in on me - Yesterday was just a really busy day (despite having the day off of work)!! Are you feeling better yet?

badgergrl said:
Oh! I didn't know you got your boobs done WW! How do you like em?

:wavey: I **love** 'em!! But, that is why I am out of shape, lol :p

When I was at the gym yesterday, I noticed that the shoulders and biceps were looking much more defined... muscle memory, thank goodness. I really wanted to step on the scale, but I have committed to once a week only, so I will wait for Monday.

ck2006 said:
LMAO, I hope your headache is better
Thanks - I didn't test yet, I hope to go this weekend. Used a regular bra I had w/padding and a sports bra. It helped and I did jog a mile today w/out much bounce. Have a great weekend! :heart:

Roonytunes said:
$1000??!!! :dance2: :elephant: That is awesome!!! Love both costume ideas - and me thinks you absolutely have to post pics now :Perk: :D

Hey there, I finally have two for you! They are of my 'sex kitten' night. In the pictures, I have my ears on, but I took my whiskers off - They attached to the underside of my nose and looked cute, but they didn't feel cute. It actually felt like I had a booger or something, :FRlol:

http://i10.tinypic.com/43w9swl.jpg

http://i15.tinypic.com/4e0wfw3.jpg

:) MONDAY NOV 13 ~ FOOD & TRAINING :)
FOOD: Low(er) Carb Day
TRAINING: Cardio, Legs
WORK: Three days left

No AM Cardio Workout, Planned for PM
Meal 1 @ 7:30 AM
30 gram vanilla whey
1/3 cup pumpkin
4 oz skim milk, ice

Coffee with splenda and eggnog :evil:

Meal 2 @ 10:30 AM
5 hard boiled egg whites

Meal 3 @ 1 or 1:30 PM
TBD - Office Potluck (I brought a 5-lb veggie tray)

Meal 4 @ 4 or 4:30 PM
TBD - I have two boca burgers and
1/2 cup green beans in fridge

Workout - Legs Calves Abs - Cardio

Meal 5 @ 7 or 7:30 PM
6-8 oz chix breast
w/1 - 2 Cups California Blend (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)

Optional Meal 6 around 10 PM
Whey Shake w/water
:jarswim: Water Total * Shooting for 4-liters+ * :jarswim:
:chomp: Low(er) Carb Day Totals: TBD Calories :chomp:
Fat:
Carbs:
Protein:

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Makeup for $1.00 ( Bloomingdale's on-line, new line )

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

Most of the makeup is $1.00. Shipping is $7. They are backed up because of demand so it'll take 3 - 5 weeks to come but its so inexpensive!
Too funny! I was just looking at the ELF shimmer this Saturday in NYC. My friend claims it gives her the J Lo glowy look and really likes it.

Top Bottom