Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2B's 2007 Log

sbt2082 said:
You could also try just switching out the carrots for some type of fat instead, like 1 tbl of PB or maybe a 1/2 oz almonds or something like that? SInce carrots are higher in sugars then other veggies and stuff...

That's what I was actually suspicious about to being with. I didn't have a clue about the cottage cheese, though! :chomp: I'll have to suck it up for a couple days, since I have all my food prepped for the work week. Next week I am DEFINITELY going back to ANPB for my last meal. :p

Will2BLean said:
That's what I was actually suspicious about to being with. I didn't have a clue about the cottage cheese, though! :chomp: I'll have to suck it up for a couple days, since I have all my food prepped for the work week. Next week I am DEFINITELY going back to ANPB for my last meal. :p
Yup I used to have cottage cheese and ANPB for my last meal every single night :chomp: It was pretty tasty all mixed together, especailly if you whipped the cottage cheese first, made it kinda like a mousse :p

sbt2082 said:
You could also try just switching out the carrots for some type of fat instead, like 1 tbl of PB or maybe a 1/2 oz almonds or something like that? SInce carrots are higher in sugars then other veggies and stuff...
I agree with the duckie on this one. My last meal has been cc & nuts for a while. Casein protein along with a fat is really good as a last meal because it slows down the digestion of protein when you sleep.

Thanks sbt and RT! :D I'll play with it a bit. I'm sure I'll find something that works! (haha, all this thinking, and what if it's not even my meal keeping me up? :lmao: )

Wooo. I ate my cottage cheese PWO and just got to my shake about 15 minutes ago. I think that was it, because I am SLEEPY! :sleep2: Thank GOODNESS!

Thursday, January 11, 2006
DAY 10, NO ALCOHOL
DAY 10, NO DIET COKES

Weight: 129.4
BF: 16.9% (1-06-07)
Mood: indifferent :D , pants are tight today :worried: , I think I dried my pants on high heat. lol!!
Soreness: right hamstring still a little sore.

Todays Goals:
*get to bed early
*prepare motion for hubby

7:30 - rise

M1: PWO Shake, multi, 2 gluc/MSM caps
M2: 1c LF cottage cheese, 3oz. carrots
M3: 2c Spinach, 3oz. Chicken, 2T Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
M4: 1oz. Peanuts
M5: 1/2c shredded wheat (PWO, while cooking M6)
M6: 1 Boca Griller, 2 slices rye bread, 1c Broccoli
M7: 1sc PP, 1/2T ANPB

Totals 1327
f: 43 - 30%
c: 118 - 30%
p: 130 - 40%
Water: at least 1 gallon

Gym: N/A - not feeling good... chills, dizzy, kinda nauseous... I hope I haven't caught something.

This week I have noticed that (1) I am less bloated by the evening if I don't eat cottage cheese in my earlier meals. I may just take it out of my diet completely... I think I'll do egg whites next week. I don't want to eat any more chicken or protein shakes than I'm already having; and (2) my butt seems flabbier/flatter. I haven't been doing any cardio, I've been doing high reps, and I haven't been doing squats. I know it's only been a week, hopefully it's just my imagination, but I'm going to keep an eye on it.

Oh, and about progress pics... would it be better to do them once every 2 weeks than once every week?

It's almost the weekend! :elephant: Have a great day everyone! :heart:

Last edited:
Will2BLean said:
Thursday, January 11, 2006
DAY 10, NO ALCOHOL
DAY 10, NO DIET COKES

Weight: 129.4
BF: 16.9% (1-06-07)
Mood: indifferent :D , pants are tight today :worried: , I think I dried my pants on high heat. lol!!

I HATE when I do that, especially now with my limited wardrobe!!!
Good job on sticking with it girl going on 2 weeks now!!

treilin said:
I HATE when I do that, especially now with my limited wardrobe!!!
Good job on sticking with it girl going on 2 weeks now!!

Me too! I don't like buying work clothes, so I only have a few pair of pants to wear. I'll just have to waddle around work and hope they don't split! :lmao:

Thanks! ;)
I'll probably drink on my cheat day, though. :lmao: ... can't have wings without beer. :p

sbt2082 said:
Morning Will2!!!! Hope you have a great day girl! Glad you got some sleep!! :heart:

Right back atcha, girly! :rose:

Yep, I got a whopping 10 hours of sleep, and my ass is still sleepy. WTF? :lmao:

Top Bottom