Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trex74newnewnew

Hi Trex!!! Looks like all is going well!

Yeah, things are great!!
I have come to the conclusion that I need to work on my posture though- when I stand normally, my back is pretty flat, and it has an unpleasant shape to it- I can see where my, uh, I guess it would be the rear middle part of the iliac crest, the bones stick out there all lumpy bumpy, but when I do kind of a pelvic tilt it looks better, and more pleasant to look at. I may need to get a doctor to look for me, because I was told I had a mild scoliosis when I was 13, and it just looks weird to me. I am also really longwaisted, so it is really noticeable.

Yesterday I did the full body workout, and am aiming on increasing my reps to the higher end of the range.
Today I walked for 5 min, ran for 25, then walked for another 5.
I had a tomato red face- it is kinda embarassing it's SO RED!
Ah well.

Hi Trex, it's great to see everything is going well for you... and it's good to see your new log and that you can focus on training again.. I look forward to reading it

Nice to see you and read your log :)

Brad.

Yesterday I did the full body workout, and am aiming on increasing my reps to the higher end of the range.
Today I walked for 5 min, ran for 25, then walked for another 5.
I had a tomato red face- it is kinda embarassing it's SO RED!
Ah well.

Sounds great. You're obviously working hard. Keep it up.
Embarassing would be not breaking a sweat!

Friday I had to go run some errands so I did some cardio over the weekend- went for a 30 min run and felt great afterwards. Nice to get outside :)
Today it's back to the workout-and I'm looking forward to it.
I am seeing some changes already- I seem to change very quickly for some reason! My legs have some great definition, can see a real definition on the upper outer thighs.
It's just the behind the ham fat that is stubborn, that and the hip fat and a bit of lower umbilical fold fat.
But I guess I get pickier the further i go, so it is a real work in progress still. I am happy with the way I look, but I just like to aim higher and higher the more I do it.
I am turning over the idea of training for a 10 k after the fun run, and after that, maybe a half marathon, and who knows maybe I'll even make it to a full marathon some day. We'll see how it affects my body. i really don't want a gross stringy look, I get a bit too lean up top anyway, especially in the chest and clavicle region, even right now you can see ribs on my chest which is a real fugly look I know, but it is taking time to put muscle there, and my skin is quite thin there too. :(

Treadmill easy run for 30 min today. Could have gone longer, but I only get an hour lunch, and I still had to shower and eat.

Yesterday was cardio- I signed up for a Law Day Fun Run, so I am working it on the treadmill. 5 minute warm up fast walk, 20 minutes jog, 5 minutes cooldown.
Oh yeah, also am starting beach volleyball the second week of May, so I am motivated to start doing some plyo etc.

I was thinking of doing the same thing...but with the kiddo, getting out of the house is SO EXPENSIVE already. :) I'm still thinking...

Top Bottom