Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trex74newnewnew

Well I did the workout again today:

Db bench incline
lat pulldown straight bar neutral grip
incline curl neutral grip
walking lunges with 10 lb dbs
leg curl feet outward, plantar flexed
tri push down
seated row
leg press low duck stance

Meh, not really feeling it today. I put the work in though.
My butt hurts already.

Uh, so I've had about 16 hershey's kisses so far today thanks to the workplace easter basket situated along my direct path whenever I have to walk anywhere.
Not only that, but I forgot my chiccken and brown rice lunch and my bank card at home, so i only had enough change in my purse to buy a bagel and swiss cheese. Great, more fat and carbs.
So far, today is a complete cock up as far as diet is concerned!
:worried:
I'll try and hold it together tonight, I think all the food in the house is safe food ;)

OK, back to the log!
I got sick from Good Friday to Easter Monday, but got back in the game after that.
I ran my 5 K and had a time of 31:20.
My new goal is to run a half-marathon Sept. 18, 2011, so my training goals have shifted somewhat, but i am still going to the gym 3 x week to strength train. Pretty much the same stuff, but doing a split now on body parts, the usual stuff no surprises there, Chest Shoulder Tris, Legs, Back and Bis- am going to be upping the protein to save muscle mass. Not carbing it up either, I don't really see a need. Have been undereating a touch lately, but am trying to get more quality nutrients lately-actually even bought collard greens.
I have 3 weeks of pre schedule training, and am running for these three weeks:
Sun: 5 k
Tues: 3 K
Thurs: 3K
Saturday: 3K

After starts the real schedule:

So today was Legs
Walking lunges
Lying leg curls
Leg extensions
Leg Press
Bodyweight squats- yaya I know but there's no BBs in my stupid gym
DB SLDLs

Ran in the morning yesterday- 3 K

Today was Back/Bis

Lat pull downs
seated cable rows
hammer curls
db bi curls
Looking for ward to my Sunday 5 k, think I am going to leave the dog at home for this one.

Tonight I'm going to go see my nephew play hockey
Sunday is my bday- yes there will be cake ;)

Trex...I like the log! Good to see you back up and at it. I'm excited for your half marathon. I have thought about doing a 10 k (which, for me, would be huge). I'm cheering you on girl! :)

Trex...I like the log! Good to see you back up and at it. I'm excited for your half marathon. I have thought about doing a 10 k (which, for me, would be huge). I'm cheering you on girl! :)

10 k IS huge, that is a great goal. I would have done a 10 k but the run I want to do (Army Run) doen't offer that distance.

Birthday was good, cake was good.
Did a 3k run on Sat and a 5 k on Sun.
This week is an easy week still but it will start to ramp up next week.
This week:
Sun 5k
Mon- off
Tues- 3 k am, chest shoulder tris pm
Wed-Legs
Thursday-3 k
Friday- Back, Bis
Sat- 3 k

But next wk:
Sun 6 k
Mon off
Tues 4 k, chest shoulder tris