Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I bulk or cut?

wlmcrae

Hi all,

I'm setting up for my fall program - I would like to put on some muscle, but I don't know if I should cut first. I'm at about 20%bf, 5'6", 135lbs, light frame. Where is the 'cut-off' (excuse the pun) where a female should cut before bulking?

:) for me there wasn't one lol. :) I personally would use what you got now to add some muscle. Cutting then bulking back up wears too much on the mind for some people. If you can do it then by all means, but ladies often cut bulks too short b/c they are afraid of getting 'fat'... then cave ...

I say Bulk now, don't cut, winters & holidays coming up, no need to cut for those babies :chomp:

wlmcrae said:
Hi all,

I'm setting up for my fall program - I would like to put on some muscle, but I don't know if I should cut first. I'm at about 20%bf, 5'6", 135lbs, light frame. Where is the 'cut-off' (excuse the pun) where a female should cut before bulking?

If you set a diet and training prgram correctly - you can actually drop some fat and add some lbm.....lots and lots of ladies did that on The Shadow plan

Top Bottom