Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

Roonytunes said:
Yay, I'm glad everyone unanimously voted for my first choice! And thanks for the compliments....also CK, killer body = good push-up bra :FRlol:

well my push up bra doesn't do that to me! LOL

catching up on your log!

:) I liked the turquoise lol :verygood: You already know what I think about red on you though. I like the *splash* of vodka idea. I may just have to try that and get some looks from the bartenders lol :)

Have a great time in NYC ;) heehee :arty:

Hello, gorgeous! Happy New Year! Can't wait to hear how your trip was! :rose: x 12 :bigkiss:

Hi Ladies! :wavey: I’m back and survived Times Square! I had a detailed plan put together and was able to follow it to a tee, so there was no mayhem at all. I had a lot of fun although it seemed like midnight came a little too fast. But I was really happy to be able to spend it with good friends! Even with the open bar, I didn’t drink too much and woke up totally sans headache. I did however fully take advantage of the buffet dinner! :FRlol: I haven’t eaten totally clean since Thursday night and have realized it is important to throw some cheats toward your system or it just loses its ability to process. There’s no need to go buck wild crazy, but throwing a few curveballs at your body does seem to shake it up. I actually look leaner this morning as a result :D And I'm back on program and can't wait to start my year on a good note!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Tues, Jan 2nd

Scale weight: 116lbs

Was tough to wake up and go to work....thank goodness it's only a 4 day work week. Went to the grocery store and it's still wiped out after the holidays - grr!!

8am:
1/3 cup Ezekiel Golden Flax cereal mixed with:
1/2 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, 2 tbsp almonds,chopped apple & Stevia

9:15am
16 oz hazelnut coffee, 2 tsp unsweetened almond milk, Stevia

10am:
2 oz baked chicken with 5 brussel sprouts & 1 oz plain baked yam

12:15pm:
4 oz turkey tenderloin with 4 cups green beans seasoned with mexican spices
1/2 cup brown rice with 1/2 tbsp flax oil

2pm:

5:15pm:
3oz grilled buffalo steak strips
1/2 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup black beans, 1.5 cups broc/cauliflower mix & 1 tsp flax oil

7:30pm: Upper Body

Lat Raises - 5 x 8 with 10lb dbs
Incline Chest Press Machine - 5 x 8 with bar + 40lbs
Seated Cable Low Rows - 5 x 8 with 70lbs
Shoulder Press Machine (wide grip) - 5 x 8 with 55lbs

8:30pm:
PWO - 1/2 scoop whey mixed with water, 4 oz red potatoes

10pm:
1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese with 2 tbsp walnuts mixed with 1 tbsp s/f chocolate jello pudding mix

Totals: 1710 cals (184g carbs, 147g protein, 36g fat)

Last edited:
Roonytunes said:
Tues, Jan 2nd

Scale weight: 116lbs

Was tough to wake up and go to work....thank goodness it's only a 4 day work week. Went to the grocery store and it's still wiped out after the holidays - grr!!

8am:
1/3 cup Ezekiel Golden Flax cereal mixed with:
1/2 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, 2 tbsp almonds,chopped apple & Stevia

9:15am
16 oz hazelnut coffee, 2 tsp unsweetened almond milk, Stevia

10am:

12:15pm:
4 oz turkey tenderloin with 4 cups green beans seasoned with mexican spices
1/2 cup brown rice with 1/2 tbsp flax oil

2pm:

5:15pm:
3oz grilled buffalo steak strips
1/2 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup black beans, 1.5 cups broc/cauliflower mix & 1 tsp flax oil

7:30pm: Upper Body

Lat Raises - 5 x 8 with 10lb dbs
Incline Chest Press Machine - 5 x 8 with bar + 40lbs
Seated Cable Low Rows - 5 x 8 with 70lbs
Shoulder Press Machine (wide grip) - 5 x 8 with 55lbs

8:30pm:
PWO - 1/2 scoop whey mixed with water, 4 oz red potatoes

10pm:
1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese with 2 tbsp walnuts mixed with 1 tbsp s/f chocolate jello pudding mix

Totals: 1710 cals (184g carbs, 147g protein, 36g fat)

Totals: 1530 cals (145g carbs, 148.5g protein, 34g fat)

I hope I am not the only one confused by this.

:)

Last edited:
Jamie Lynn said:
I hope I am not the only one confused by this.

:)
I edited...thanks for pointing it out. I use the same template everyday so that was another day's stats :)

Have a good one, JL! I'm heading off to spin class or rather dragging myself there because I'm only half awake.

Top Bottom