Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

Roonytunes said:
Not the training, only because I already work with a trainer here locally who I really like! I didn't feel like fixing something that wasn't broke. For me, personally, I love the program and am happy with my progress on it. But yes, it is complicated in the beginning, you have to be organized and you have to be willing to follow it properly and thoroughly to see results. But I like structure, so it works for me. However, if you like to do the same thing every day, then it's not the best option quite honestly.
And that trainer and your persistence is making great changes ;)

treilin said:
And that trainer and your persistence is making great changes ;)
Thanks, Tre! :kiss: Persistance, consistency & patience I think are the three virtues you really need....but of course, the right training and nutrition to fuel that have to be in place too!

Fri, Jan 5th

Scale weight: 116.5lbs

Photo from NYE with my friend:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d143/ap5591/tmpphpeKWMIK.jpg

Thanks y’all for helping me pick out the dress :D

8am:
½ cup oats mixed with:
1/3 cup cc, 1 chopped apple, 2 tbsp walnuts, pumpkin pie spice & stevia

9:30am:
16 oz hazelnut coffee, 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk, Stevia

10:15am:
2 oz baked chicken, 5 brussel sprouts, 2 oz plain sweet potato

1pm:
2 oz bison with 3 cups oriental style veggies seasoned with Mexican spices
1 cup brown rice with ½ tbsp flax oil

2:30pm:
2 oz baked chicken
2 tbsp black beans, celery, onion, diced peppers with 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar

5:15pm:
Coffee-Protein Smoothie (16 oz hazelnut coffee, 1 tbsp protein powder, 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk, Stevia) :wavey: Jens

5:30pm: Lower Body
Lower Body Superset:
4 sets of (15 reps of free standing squats with 90lbs & 15 reps 45 degree leg press with sled + 235lbs)

High Step-Ups (7 risers):
2 sets of 10 holding 20lb dbs

Lying Leg Curls (10 sec hold at top):
2 sets of 6 with 55lbs and 3rd set of 6 with 60lbs

6:45pm:
PWO – ½ scoop whey & 4 oz red potatoes

8:45pm:
Grilled trout salad
- 3 oz grilled trout
- 2 cups romaine, ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cucumbers celery, onions, tri-color peppers
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp red wine vinegar with dab of Dijon mustard as dressing

10pm:
½ cup cc, 1 tbsp almonds mixed with ½ tbsp s/f jello chocolate pudding mix

Totals: 1680 cals (182.5g carbs, 145.5g protein, 36.5g fat)

Hello, gorgeous! ;) I found some of that unsweetened almond milk at the grocery store yesterday, and it was AWESOME in my shake this morning. It was only $2.19 a carton, too! I was expecting it to be like $5!!! :lmao: The meat man was gone, though, so no buffalo for me.

Have a great weekend. :rose:

BTW Roons - Shop Rite has the Blue Diamond Almond Breeze 32oz. container on sale this week starting tomorrow for $1.99 in Original, Vanilla & Chocolate....

What do you get, Vanilla?

Thanks for the compliment on the dress, JL & Jens! :rose: It was perfect for the occasion – not underdressed and not too dressy either.

Will2BLean said:
Hello, gorgeous! ;) I found some of that unsweetened almond milk at the grocery store yesterday, and it was AWESOME in my shake this morning. It was only $2.19 a carton, too! I was expecting it to be like $5!!! :lmao: The meat man was gone, though, so no buffalo for me.

Have a great weekend. :rose:
Hey girl! I had the same shake you did today too – it was excellent! I love the term “meat man”. I only deal with the “fish man”. All my poultry and meats are case ready otherwise.

Enjoy the booze-free party tonight. I always have club soda with lime because in a cocktail glass, it looks like a real drink :D
jenscats5 said:
BTW Roons - Shop Rite has the Blue Diamond Almond Breeze 32oz. container on sale this week starting tomorrow for $1.99 in Original, Vanilla & Chocolate....

What do you get, Vanilla?
My Shoprite doesn’t carry the unsweetened kind. The regular kind is full of sugar, so I never even look that way. I get both the unsweetened chocolate & vanilla – Whole Foods has ‘em. I can’t seem to consolidate my grocery shopping. I have specific TJ & Whole Foods items that I can’t get anywhere else and then have my regular Acme shopping. Now I have to add Shoprite to my list because they carry buffalo and Acme doesn’t. Grrr! :evil: Eating clean AND well is not an easy task.

Roonytunes said:
My Shoprite doesn’t carry the unsweetened kind. The regular kind is full of sugar, so I never even look that way. I get both the unsweetened chocolate & vanilla – Whole Foods has ‘em. I can’t seem to consolidate my grocery shopping. I have specific TJ & Whole Foods items that I can’t get anywhere else and then have my regular Acme shopping. Now I have to add Shoprite to my list because they carry buffalo and Acme doesn’t. Grrr! :evil: Eating clean AND well is not an easy task.

Ohhhh so it's not automatically unsweetened?? I'll have to make sure I note that and read the label.....

OK I've got Acme & ShopRite here + TJs.......no WF's yet....

jenscats5 said:
Ohhhh so it's not automatically unsweetened?? I'll have to make sure I note that and read the label.........
Nooooo....very different macros, so make sure you get the unsweetened kind. That website I gave you, www.netrition.com, carries all the flavors unsweetened and the cartons don't need to be refrigerated and keep for a while, so I buy a dozen at one shot.

Top Bottom