Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

I'm back from visiting my trainer who does my measurements and helps me put my diet together. As suspected, I have not lost body fat. :evil:

Current Stats compared to Last Stats on 12/8/05:

BF% - 16% (up 0.1%)
Chest - 30.5 inches (up 0.5 inch)
Bi - 11 inches (same)
Waist - 23.75 inches (up 1 inch)
Abd - 28.75 inches (down 2 inches)
Thigh - 20 inches (up 1/3 inch)
Hips - 38 inches (down 1/4 inch)
Shoulder - 36 3/4 inches (up 3/4 inch)

Anyway, we went through my diet and she decided to revamp it. My macros are to be 40p/20f/40c. Out of the 40% carbs, 20% should be from complex carb sources and the other 20% fruit & veggies where the fruit is to be eaten early in the day.

I'm supposed to throw out my brown rice cakes (still processed even if the ingredient says only brown rice), my Gatorade (too bad Nelms!), cottage cheese and all other dairy (except for whey). Complex carbs can be oats, brown rice, Ezeikal bread and starchy veggies like yam. I can use the same protein and fat sources as I've been doing.

Training/cardio stays the same.

We're going to try this out for the next 4 weeks and see what happens.

As of now, I'm just going to finish out this week as is since I already went grocey shopping and have a ton of food that I need to eat up. I should be ready to start up this program as of next Monday...wish me luck! :)

Roonytunes said:
BG, Lemon-lime is probably the best option among the flavors. I use Vanilla whey too....delish combo but make sure you use a lot of water (~ 20oz) or it will be too sweet otherwise! Let me know how you like it.

This brings up a great point I forgot to mention. This should be heavily diluted after a workout, for even faster absorption. Put it in at least 32 oz. of water and feel free to start drinking during the workout. Down the rest of it after. :)

BEST OF LUCK on your test! You have IP's and my most sincerest well-wishes. :)

Roonytunes said:
As of now, I'm just going to finish out this week as is since I already went grocey shopping and have a ton of food that I need to eat up. I should be ready to start up this program as of next Monday...wish me luck! :)
Best of luck on your new program, Roony! ....and good luck tomorrow too!! :rose:

Thank you all SO MUCH for all the well wishes for my exam tomorrow. They mean the world to me!! :heart: :friends: :heart:

I took the day off today to get more last minute studying done, but gave up because I’ve reached the point where I’m second guessing myself at this point on everything.

I still plan to do my morning cardio tomorrow even though my exam is scheduled for 9am. I figure it will help get the blood rushing to my head ;)

Tues, 2/7

Scale weight: 122lbs

6:30am:
50 mins spinning class

9:30am:
Met with trainer to get measurements done and had my diet revamped.
(see previous post)

10am: (starving, but waited to eat since I wanted to get my bf% done on an empty stomach)
½ cup oat bran
1 cup liquid egg whites
1 packet splenda & ½ tbsp pumpkin pie spice

12:20pm:
3 oz broiled salmon
½ cup brown rice
steamed spinach

2:50 pm:
2 jalapeno chicken sausage links
½ cup cooked yams with sprinkle of splenda and ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice

5:20pm:
3 oz broiled salmon
½ cup brown rice
steamed spinach

7:45 pm:
6 oz cooked unshelled shrimp
brussel sprouts
¼ cup walnuts

Totals: ~1430 cals (106g carbs, 142g protein, 48g fat)
Macros: ~30c/40p/30f

Off to go calm myself down and try to get a good night’s sleep….

This brings up a great point I forgot to mention. This should be heavily diluted after a workout, for even faster absorption. Put it in at least 32 oz. of water and feel free to start drinking during the workout. Down the rest of it after.

Thanks for the tip nelms!! I'll starting sipping on it during and finish it immediately after.

Good luck tomorrow Rooney!! :heart:

Roonytunes said:
I'm supposed to throw out my brown rice cakes (still processed even if the ingredient says only brown rice), my Gatorade (too bad Nelms!), cottage cheese and all other dairy (except for whey). Complex carbs can be oats, brown rice, Ezeikal bread and starchy veggies like yam. I can use the same protein and fat sources as I've been doing.

Hey, RT! No problem. :)

Do me a favor, though. Have your trainer read everything she can get her hands on by John Berardi and Lonnie Lowery. Check out the research they've done, along with the research they cite. I'm not wanting to cause trouble. I just want to see what she would have to say about it.

Again....GOOD LUCK!!! YOU CAN DO IT!

I PASSED!!!! :jump: :dance2: :elephant: :jump:

I can’t thank you all enough for your support and encouragement along the way. :heart: It was a truly nerve wracking experience sitting in a high security exam room for 4 hours. They wouldn’t even let me bring water in. Of course, food was a no-no too, so I had to leave my oatmeal and liquid egg whites in the lockers provided outside. I took a break after the second hour to eat my meal in the stairwell. I swear, the carbs made my brain work a little faster after ;)

7am: 30 mins HIIT cardio – speed and sprint drills with ab work
(side shuffle, sprints, hurdle runs, squat thrusts, bicycles, crunches, leg raises etc.)

8:15am:
2 jalapeno chicken sausage links
½ cup cooked yam with sprinkle of splenda and pumpkin pie spice

11:15am:
½ cup oatmeal cooked
1 cup liquid egg whites
1 packet splenda and ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice for flavor

1:40pm:
3 oz broiled salmon
½ cup brown rice
steamed spinach

2pm: lower body workout

45 degree leg press:
4 sets of (8 regular feet width, 8 closed feet, 8 wide feet width) with 225lbs

Free standing squats:
4 x 12 with bar + 40lbs

Lunges/Lying Leg Curl Superset:

4 x (30 lunge walk steps with 15lb dbs + 15 reps of lying leg curls with 45lbs)

3:25pm:
PWO shake – 2 scoops ON whey mixed with water

5:30pm:
3 oz broiled salmon
½ cup brown rice
5 steamed brussel sprouts

8:15pm:
¼ cup walnuts

Totals: ~1440 cals (112g carbs, 143g protein, 49g fat)
Macros: 30c/40p/30f

Top Bottom