Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of Jelly Baby Belly - update 11/17

Daisy_Girl

Plat Hero
Platinum
Pics of Jelly Baby Belly - UPDATE 12/10

Not exactly what everyone else is posting .... ain't no definition here! But *sigh* that is par for the course I imagine. :) Taken today - after eating big bagel sandwich and drinking about 32 oz of fluid, lol.

Was up 6 lbs last week, but now I bet it is about 8. I am supposed to gain about 1lb a week. PG bloat is gone, belly is baby now, plus some food and water retention, lol. I am retaining a TON of water - not sure why, hormones I guess. :rolleyes:

I am 17w4d today. I will be 18w this Friday - 5 months PG. :)

Last edited:
Re: Pics of Jelly Baby Belly

DG are you serious?????????????????????????????? Do you know what you're having?????????? Can we start a wager?????????????

Necia

I find out Sept 13th ..... place your bets now, because I have NO clue! Some days I think boy, some days girl. ???????

Oh it's a boy. Definitly. You gonna give up updated photos before Sept 12th? Hon, you look GREAT pregnant. I swear before I have my next child, I'm going to be in shape.

Necia

Awwwwwww Daisy you're a beautiul mommy... OMG I can't wait to see baby pics.

I really like the hair, nice color :)

You're so cute pregnant. I'm guessing a girl, I want someone to have a little girl already. lol

I know 4 ladies who are having babies and they are all boys :( I want someone to have a girl.

Daisy You are a doll, I bet the baby will be also!
RADAR

Top Bottom