Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

momsgettinfit said:
Tuesday,2/28

Well on the way to the gym last night we got a huge scare. The roads were not to good and the bridges were icey. Well we were going on really well and went around a turn and seen up ahead that cars were stopped. On the highway mind you. We start to slow down and hit ice and slid,I was scared so bad I almost peed my pants. So we get stopped all is good then I look in the rear view mirror and see this big ass rig making it's way our way in our lane. There's the fear factor again. I"m OMG OMG OMG please please please please stop. It gets over in the other lane,of which we can't get in b/c of traffic so we are stuck. Then this car comes racing our way not slowing down and hits the car about 30 feet from us. OK! WOW Missed us! We finally get in the other lane and found out a truck hit the cement wall,bounced off it and had both lanes of traffic blocked. There were no cops there yet so it just happened. When I got to the gym I ran to the bathroom!

M1 - 1/2 C oatmeal, 4 egg whites, 2 eggs,1 C coffee, 1 liter water + vitamins + supps.

Calories:370
Fat:33%
Carbs:29%
Protein:38%

M2 - fixing it now will be eating around noon - 4 oz broiled chicken breast,1 C green beans,french fries - These are delicious- 5 oz sweet potato cut in half and then keep cutting into strips, I put them on a cookie sheet sprayed with non stick canola spray and then lightly spray the potatoes. Toss in oven @ 350* and bake until golden brown. I like mine a little crispy. YUMMY! 1 liter water.

Calories:749
Fat:22%
Carbs:36%
Protein:42%

momsgettinfit said:
M2 - fixing it now will be eating around noon - 4 oz broiled chicken breast,1 C green beans,french fries - These are delicious- 5 oz sweet potato cut in half and then keep cutting into strips, I put them on a cookie sheet sprayed with non stick canola spray and then lightly spray the potatoes. Toss in oven @ 350* and bake until golden brown. I like mine a little crispy. YUMMY! 1 liter water.

Calories:749
Fat:22%
Carbs:36%
Protein:42%

M3 - 3pm- 5 oz grilled tuna steak,mixed greens salad w/ light balsamic vin. 1 liter water. 1/4 C almonds.

Calories: 1173
Fat:31%
Carbs:26%

momsgettinfit said:
I have a funny to tell ya'll. Last night at the gym there was this guy and I don't normally even post about people I see but this guy OMG I just have to. Ok he was a small guy but that's not what I'm talking about we all start somewhere. It was how he was dressed. He has on a baseball cap on backwards with a shortsleeved sweatshirt cut off at the waste making it a belly shirt and a pair of cut off jeans shorts with a pair of combat boots and toob socks. He was doing some bicep work and would stop to admire himself in the mirror rubbing his biceps and then looking around to see if someone was looking at him. It was some sight I tell ya!
OMG!!! Too funny! Belly shirt, huh? Which "team" is he on?!?! lol

momsgettinfit said:
I am losing my mind here. I got in the shower this morning and got out dressed ect. I had my hair wrapped in a towel and took it down to comb it and realized I forgot to rinse out my conditioner. LOL :eek2: :xeye:
TOO FUNNY!!! :lmao:

momsgettinfit said:
Tuesday,2/28

Well on the way to the gym last night we got a huge scare. The roads were not to good and the bridges were icey. Well we were going on really well and went around a turn and seen up ahead that cars were stopped. On the highway mind you. We start to slow down and hit ice and slid,I was scared so bad I almost peed my pants. So we get stopped all is good then I look in the rear view mirror and see this big ass rig making it's way our way in our lane. There's the fear factor again. I"m OMG OMG OMG please please please please stop. It gets over in the other lane,of which we can't get in b/c of traffic so we are stuck. Then this car comes racing our way not slowing down and hits the car about 30 feet from us. OK! WOW Missed us! We finally get in the other lane and found out a truck hit the cement wall,bounced off it and had both lanes of traffic blocked. There were no cops there yet so it just happened. When I got to the gym I ran to the bathroom!
Whew!!! Felt the tension here! ESPECIALLY when you saw the "big truck"!!! :worried:

Diet's lookin' good!

scorpiogirl said:
Whew!!! Felt the tension here! ESPECIALLY when you saw the "big truck"!!! :worried:

Diet's lookin' good!

OMG tell me about it. I thought we were gonna for sure. And the one thing that went through my mind is that oh no my kids could lose us both. Thank God that never happened!! :verygood:

momsgettinfit said:
M3 - 3pm- 5 oz grilled tuna steak,mixed greens salad w/ light balsamic vin. 1 liter water. 1/4 C almonds.

Calories: 1173
Fat:31%
Carbs:26%

M4-6pm- I made a yummy yummy dinner last night, the kids liked the chicken but tried to get out of eating the pasta. :rolleyes: Here's the recipe...

It's from the eating for life book by Bill Phillips:

Baked Chicken Parmesan

2 egg whites (I had to add more for 5 people)
1/3 C Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs (ok so I used WW homemade bread crumbs I make myself and keep on hand,I'll post the recipe for these when I'm finished here)
4 Tbs- reduced-fat parmesan cheese,grated,divided
2 portions spinach pasta
1 C low fat (I used low fat low sodium) pasta sauce
2 C baby spinach leaves

Preheat oven @ 400*
In a medium mixing bowl,beat egg whites with a fork until slightly frothy. Then,mix breadcrumbs and 2 tbs of cheese in a pie plate (I used a small desert plate and it worked fine)

Dip chicken breasts in egg whites and then inot the breadcrumb mixture,coating both sides.

Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place chicken breast on the baking sheet: bake approximately 12 Min. turn over and bake approximately 12 more min. until chicken is no longer pink in the center and coating is golden brown.

While the chicken is baking,prepare spinach pasta according to directions on package.

In a small saucepan warm pasta sauce over med. heat.

Devide spinach leaves between plates (the recipes call for 2 but again adjust to fit your family)

Layer portions of warm spinach pasta and bake chicken breasts over spinach leaves top with pasta sauce and remaining cheese.

**to make your own bread crumbs**

These are so so simple and don't take long to make.

Ok get some 100% ww or whole grain bread. Make sure it's 100% like stone ground wheat.

Just put some slices on a cookie sheet and toss in oven @ 350 or 400* and let bake until hard and crispy. Take out and break up in pieces and put in blender,food processor or food chopper until you have smooth crumbs no lumps at all. Put in a mixing bowl and add some Italian seasoning and mix. Just add however much you want. I add 2 to 3 tbs to mine. Store in an air tight container and keep in fridge.

M5-9pm- 1 container light yogurt,1 tbs anpb,water

Calories:1727
Fat:28%
Carbs:29%
Protein:39%

Wednesday,3/1

Wow March already!

I woke up this morning very very hungry. I tried to wait and do Cardio on an empty tummy but couldn't.

M1- don't even remember what time I ate-1/2 c oatmeal,4 ew,1 e,1 C coffee,1 liter water,oh and 2 slices turkey bacon,+vitamins + supps.

Calories:340
FatL35%
Carbs:31%
Protein:34%

I also wanted to pass this recipe I made for hubby this morning. It's really simple.

5 scrambled eggs (3 egg whites, 2 eggs)
4 slices turkey bacon (now you know why I had some this morning,smelled so good,LOL)
1 serving of low fat shredded cheddar cheese
1 ww tortilla

make the eggs and turkey bacon.

I heat up the tortilla a little to make it easier to work with

Lay the eggs and bacon in the center of tortilla and put cheese over it. I do it like this bacon then eggs then cheese and roll up, first ends if you want it completely closed then the sides if not just do the sides and enjoy. I served it with 3/4 C sliced strawberries. HE ate it up in no time and wanted more so I made him one more. Then cut him off!! LOL

Top Bottom