Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Sorry Daisy...Hope your family is feeling better...your going to start praying the days before chrsitmas now that no one gets the flu lol....I do every year since one year I had 3 kids barffing on christmas....lol....

Thanks all .... not logging today, still feeling kinda crappy-but getting better, eating is way off. I am eating Tums like they are candy - that pretty much is my food intake - should I "fitday" that? lol ;)

toocute.jpg

Hope you cheer up and feel better soon hun!!!

Getting my AF Supps soon .... getting Thermorexin, Cardio Breeze, SesaPure and Glucorell-R. I am so excited to start all of them - and to FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY try CB.

My reasoning .....
Thermorexin - getting because it is the best metabolism booster/app suppress out there. I have had great reults with it in the past - can't imagine dieting without it.
SesaPure - getting mostly for the cholesterol benefits, dieting benefits are secondary for me. This will be in my arsenal for health benefits.
Cardio Breeze - I am SO gonna need that AM boost for FTITM HIIT/workouts.
Glucorell-R - Again, can't imagine dieting without this. Gluc-R is so amazing on cheat meals or high carb meals. Planning on using it *most* during these days, but will likely use it with every starchy carb meal too.

Also will be getting Guggulsterones (or however you spell it). Getting for thyroid support - given my hypothyroid, I need extra support! Fould it online for a decent cost, but will look at a supp shop in town to see if they carry it so I can avoid shipping. If they dont carry it, I will order it online.

Starting AF supps next week, guggles might be later if I order online. I am really excited about my supps. I have had such great luck with AF in the past - top notch supps and top notch people there.

Daisy_Girl said:
I am eating Tums like they are candy - that pretty much is my food intake - should I "fitday" that? lol ;)

Only if they arent sugarfree

Didn't log food yesterday - eating is still so sporatic and random foods. I feel better today - but still have no appetite, I think my body is afraid to eat, lol. Did workout yesterday though, felt good. My weight is holding steady, haven't gained or lost - which makes me feel pretty good. Little frustrated at this "setback" - but hey, things always work out eventually. :)

Wednesday, December 27th
Workout
Cardio - 40min SS LF Elliptical, level 8
Weights - Ch/Sh, supersets
DB Ch Prs & DB OH Prs (seated, no back support)
LF Selectorized Ch Fly & DB Lateral Raise (standing)
Pushups & BB Upright Row

* Although I feel better, I am a little stressed. I am taking Baby Daisy to the doctor because of her bowel and eating issues. She has been severely constipated for about 7-10 days and barely eats anything solid. She throws up when she tries to "go" and screams. The doctor had me try a few things (suppositories) and nothing works. Doctor thinks she has an impacted bowel. I am taking her today for a physical exam. Next step is probably just a stool softener, but if that doesn't work, she will have to get a look at her insides. :( My poor baby. :(

Awww poor little sweet thing. The older of my 2 nephews had some issues like that. Kinda felt like it was an issue w/ how much fat he had in his diet. My brother & his wife have sort of bird-like eating habits so its possible that was an issue when he was first born. But the 2nd of the two is built like a freekin line backer and has no issues.

I hope that ends up being not a big deal and she gets back to normal quickly. That is miserable.... (I'd almost suggest some OxyPowder... but that might be a little too much for baby daisy.... ewwwww)

I think she will be just fine. My 3yr old girl had to have her poor little butt worked on by a surgeon at 18mo b/c she was having this issue - wife had the same thing when she was little. Can't say my little girl is a big fan of "pooping" yet, but we are making progress.

Poor little Daisy. All and all I bet the doc get's her insides moving again - the above is rare according to our doc. I was a wreck when my daughter was going throught it. Stay strong and positive DG.

Funny parent story: My oldest is 8. When he was 4 he woke up one morning w/ two pea sized lumps on his neck. We assumed they were inflammed lymphnodes and waited. Next day he had a marble sized lump on the side of his head - about 3" above the ear. Scary shit at this point so off to the DR - who I have to say is an Angel from God to us - DR tells us to go to pediactric oncologist that day - It took 3 months to figure out he was fine - it ended up being a skin cell that is confused as to wether it is supposed to be hair, skin or a tooth. They cut it off and he is good to go! Having kids can be so scary. It's funny how the things in life that bing us the greatest pains also bring the greatest joys.

Top Bottom