Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid T 3 & Clen (pill) Cycle

Tinkerbelle4149

I am going to start a cycle of Liquid T3 and Clen (pills) Ive done a lot of research and I am aware of negative affects and also some positive ones. I have found conflicting information on cycles that are best for women ie dosage and time frame. I do crossfit 3 days a week and run 2 and my diet is in check. I have lost some weight but am looking to lose about 10 more lbs. I am just hoping for some advise on cycling these two properly and weaning off of them!

Thanks! :qt:

Those compounds are so harsh on your body/thyroid it's unreal.

I would suggest looking into either N2Shred stack or sonething like albuterol before taking on either one of the compounds you have in mind. Clen is poison IMO

Yep, I agree, stay away from clen. If your diet really is on point then you don't need it.

If you've hit a plateau, it's time to tweak your diet and/or training. Doesn't mean it's time to take a poison drug that fucks up your heart long term (clen) and a drug that manipulates your natural thyroid hormone production (t3).

Top Bottom