Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping Baby Fit

subscribed!!!

:)

I'm very excited to read your journal!!! I'm planning kids soon(er) or later. I'm gonna try to be as prepared as possible ; so I will def. be popping in here to see how you are doing! Good luck! :) :) :)

Went to checkup yesterday, I'm 28 weeks but Dr. says I'm measuring 30 weeks. hopefully this will change my due date, will have to wait and see.
I have also gained 7 lbs since last visit (4 weeks ago) which is a little over than the 4lbs I should so maybe i need to cut out my 2 am snack :RADAR
I have gained a total of 16 lbs.

So last night I didnt do any weights or walk, was in bed at 9pm....and now have been up since 3:30am unable to sleep.

meal1:
1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup raspberries, blueberries, blackberries & splash of skim
2 scoops of chocolate protein powder with 8 oz water
600ml water w/crystal light.
3 fish oils & prenatal multi

meal2:
1 cup cottage cheese w/half container blueberry yoghurt
600ml water w/crystal

meal3:
1 cup cottage cheese
1/2 grapefruit
1 BC cone
1 piece of california roll
cup of red tea
600ml water w/crystal

Last edited:
k, so I havent been logging...
went away on a short cruise and got engaged!!
im back now...diet has been OK, havent done any weights, cardio has been off. been tired lately, Im sure due to pregnancy but I'm also positive its due to not working out.

Congrats on getting engaged! That's huge!

(We now return you to your regualarly scheduled journal :) )

Thanks guys...it is very exciting!!
diet has been good, except for the 4 pieces of pizza last night....but it was so worth it.
Weights have been good, Yesterday was back & bi day. today is shoulders and some ab work.
I need to work on getting some cardio in, I will be taking the mutt for long walks...hopefully it stays nice out!

Ok, so Sunday I did back and bi's, had a really good workout and then went out and bought protein powder and stuff.
I started getting regular BH contractions while i was at the supplement store, I didnt think anything of it cause I get them often.
Well, they didnt stop, and 2 hours later I was getting them every 3-4 mins. some were light, some were stronger but they didnt hurt at all. i called the hospital and theey told me to lay down and if they continued, to come down. I did as I was told and thankfully they stopped.
The nurse said this could either be over exertion or from the baby having a growth spurt.
I decided yesterday to skip weights and used the cross trainer for 15 min, they came back again, but went away shortly after.
anyone else experience this when they were pregnant?
the last thing I want to hear is to stop weights completely. I did my regular chest & tri workout today without any problems.
oh ya, and water is good (between 3-4 litres/day) so I know its not fromt that.

Top Bottom