Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Breast Augmentation in a week

Had my boobs done yesterday

Hey Everyone

I am one day post operative from my breast augmentation.
I am definitely soar and am having a hard time sitting up :(
However, for the good part -
MY BOOB LOOKS AMAZINGLY PERFECT. :elephant: I went with high profile implants over the muscle 300cc overfilled to 400cc. The whole surgical procedure took 30 minutes.
I took a peek at them when the doctor asked me if i'd like to see them, i went to the mirror and screamed i have big boobs and then hugged the doctor.
I used doctor Leonard Grossman. I did it the TUBA procedure without any scars and no brusing :)
He is phenomenal - my boobs look good enough for playboy. :frackal:
The only downside is the stomach bloating, plus i got my period on top of it - but that should subside in a couple of weeks. The pains sucks, but i am sooo excited if you're thinking of doing it - definitely go for it and if you're looking for an excellent doctor, i'd recommend dr grossman in NYC 100%
I'm in love with my new boobs :D
My boyfriend cant stop staring at them and trying to touch them - i put my yellow string bikini on them and his eyes nearly fell out of his head :FRlol:

HI!
I got mine done about 7 weeks ago. I love them.
My doctor decided it was best for me to go over the muscle since I work out and also my chest is wide for my height.
I was in a bad car accident the day before my surgery- luckily I was completely ok. Some jackass ran a red light......
Anyway, I had already paid for my surgery, and they had a strict cancellation policy once it was that close to my date, so I went ahead and did it.
A few hours after surgery I was driving. I had to because I had so many things to do because of my accident. I asked the doc when I could drive and he said "tomorrow".....
I felt NO pain for the first 24 hours....... I think the general anesthetic was still in effect. Then for about 5 days I felt a mild achy feeling in my breasts. Thats it. I was given the go ahead to start cardio on my one week check up, and light weights a week after that. I resumed picking up my 2 year old about 10 days after surgery.
BTW
I have 375cc over-muscle through the armpit.

this thread really made me realise for the first time that its a pretty serious operation.

stupid me i could have known that as im going to med school

Re: Had my boobs done yesterday

PowerPrincess said:
Hey Everyone

I am one day post operative from my breast augmentation.
I am definitely soar and am having a hard time sitting up :(
However, for the good part -
MY BOOB LOOKS AMAZINGLY PERFECT. :elephant: I went with high profile implants over the muscle 300cc overfilled to 400cc. The whole surgical procedure took 30 minutes.
I took a peek at them when the doctor asked me if i'd like to see them, i went to the mirror and screamed i have big boobs and then hugged the doctor.
I used doctor Leonard Grossman. I did it the TUBA procedure without any scars and no brusing :)
He is phenomenal - my boobs look good enough for playboy. :frackal:
The only downside is the stomach bloating, plus i got my period on top of it - but that should subside in a couple of weeks. The pains sucks, but i am sooo excited if you're thinking of doing it - definitely go for it and if you're looking for an excellent doctor, i'd recommend dr grossman in NYC 100%
I'm in love with my new boobs :D
My boyfriend cant stop staring at them and trying to touch them - i put my yellow string bikini on them and his eyes nearly fell out of his head :FRlol:

CONGRATS!!!!
Glad everything went okay...
My right breast still doesn't look the same as the left one. I called my Dr. and he said to keep massaging and if in three weeks the right one hasn't dropped then I go and see him...
I am praying that it drops.... anyways... i am glad you had a success!!!

dROPPING

Thanks for your support OC
About the dropping, did you try wearing a strap that the plastic surgeon gives you. Also, how are you massaging them?? Are you pushing in on them and squeezing for cleavage - how did your doctor recommend you to do it.

By the way - I'm soo psyched, my boyfriend took me to Victoria's Secret yesterday and bought me the most beauftiful black and nude sheer embroidered lace bra and matching thong :) As far as size wise, I am a 36D in most bras and a 36DD in the miracle Bras.

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY BOOBS - is that a crime :)

Re: dROPPING

PowerPrincess said:
Thanks for your support OC
About the dropping, did you try wearing a strap that the plastic surgeon gives you. Also, how are you massaging them?? Are you pushing in on them and squeezing for cleavage - how did your doctor recommend you to do it.

By the way - I'm soo psyched, my boyfriend took me to Victoria's Secret yesterday and bought me the most beauftiful black and nude sheer embroidered lace bra and matching thong :) As far as size wise, I am a 36D in most bras and a 36DD in the miracle Bras.

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY BOOBS - is that a crime :)

Yes, I wore the strap that the doctor gave me... I hated it but I wore it... i massage from the top, side and inside.. and I have my b/f do it so he applies alot of pressure... i

Top Bottom