Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

I get all giddy when I get a full night of sleep, what can I say?

:wavey: Howdy SBT!

CK, can you believe people pay big money for truffles? I mean...fungus that's underground unable to be found by humans. Who on earth wants to eat something that only pigs can smell?!?! Though...they are quite yummy...:chomp:

FlyBrownChick said:
I get all giddy when I get a full night of sleep, what can I say?

:wavey: Howdy SBT!

CK, can you believe people pay big money for truffles? I mean...fungus that's underground unable to be found by humans. Who on earth wants to eat something that only pigs can smell?!?! Though...they are quite yummy...:chomp:
I love mushrooms!
I love other things too but I'm going to try and keep those out of mind. We had a work meeting today and my boss's secretary had a special lettuce salad sitting there for me because she knew I couldn't eat any of the other food :) They have these killer ch******e bro****s...... :evil: I watched everyone just eat!

oh I love my mushrooms, for a treat I fry them in garlic margine with garlic powder and dill! yum yum! Time for my third feeding of the day! :)

Thursday, June 1, 2006

6:30 AM: egg beaters, mushies, fat free cheese, turkey bacon, almonds
9:30 AM: ground turkey, summer squash, wasa, avocado
12:30 PM: tbd
4:15 PM: fat free cottage cheese, celery, natural PB
8:00 PM: fat free cottage cheese, raspberries, almonds

*I have spinach, ground beef, and fat free cheese to eat here but I am not really enjoying beef much right now. This is my first time eating beef again and it's too strong for my liking.

Boot camp instructor never showed up yesterday, so I did 20 minutes of HIIT isntead.

Re: Thursday, June 1, 2006

FlyBrownChick said:

*I have spinach, ground beef, and fat free cheese to eat here but I am not really enjoying beef much right now. This is my first time eating beef again and it's too strong for my liking.

Boot camp instructor never showed up yesterday, so I did 20 minutes of HIIT isntead.
I'm having the same problem with beef right now. It always smells really good, but it tastes like crap. Switched to turkey burgers for a minute. I can't find any freakin' ff cheese! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Portabella mushies...... :p

Re: Thursday, June 1, 2006

FlyBrownChick said:

Hmmm I never thought of that I wonder if I'll have the same effect towards beef after my diet down...?! Hmmm

Well, I hadn't eaten beef for 9 years. I had a piece of the honey's steak last weekend and it was okay, so I thought I'd like it. Then I made ground beef and seasoned it up REALLY well, but it was just too strong. Not sure if not eating it for a few months will have the same effect.

Pork, on the other hand... :p I've been thinking that I'll make a roasted tenderloin this weekend for next week's food!

Top Bottom