Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

FlyBrownChick said:
Then...I just changed. I think it was my surroundings that made a difference. I've never not been attracted to other races, but my preferences have definitely changed. New guy is just my style. 6', muscular, dark hair, and the craziest blue eyes ever...

That, for some reason, makes me think of Goldilocks... "And this one is JUSSSSSTT right." I just thought it was cute. :qt: I'm glad you're so happy with your honey.

I am AMAZED and how hard you work at the gym. That's just so damn cool. I like being on elite (just don't tell Ulter... hahaha) ;)

Yes, SG...I'm all :google: :luxlove: I haven't felt this way ever...me likey.

Hi T-Cake! :wavey: I've been lurking in your journal since you started it. hehe I will have to actually post soon.

I may start posting more details of my workout, too. I've been very vague about it lately...but since things are different now, I may start posting rep ranges and rest between sets.

FlyBrownChick said:
Yep! :p

I almost spit out my food when I read that!

Players...:rolleyes: Too bad you aren't up for giving someone a brain fark because you could truly do it with a guy like that considering how he already thinks you are secretive...

My mom knows full well that I like white guys. She knows that this guy is white and could care less. My dad doesn't care either. They both feel like color doesn't matter as long as the guy is respectful and is making me happy.

My grandparent's don't care either. I've talked with my grandmother about it and she feels the same way my parents do.

THAT is awesome! For your mom to have that kind of effect on your dad...:) It's not easy to break ignorance of that sort. She is awesome...

Do you think that you'd be on the receiving end of adversity in your area if you dated a black guy?
Most people in my neighborhood are mixed couples. My neighbors next door are and they have the cutest kids! Actually pretty normal where I live...
Again like you said... it's how they treat you that matters!

Hey girl!!! Just checking in and trying to read logs. Hope you have a fab friday!! And a great weekend with the new guy (dark hair, and blue eyes, a personal fav combo of mine)!

Friday, May 19, 2006

:lmao: You're silly, CK!

Hey WW! Haven't seen you around lately. Good to have you pop in here!

6:35 AM: whole egg, egg whites, fat free cheese
10:00 AM: salmon, green beans
1:30 PM: bulgarian yogurt, banana, oats, whey, creatine :p

Today is heavy full body. Post workout will be whey, creatine, skim milk, and Lucky Charms. :chomp: I think my honey and I are hanging out tonight, so I am not sure what the rest of the evening holds. I have conjured up some crap in my mind that I want to cook...gotta see if he is up for the challenge! I am thinking an onion and pancetta pizza with a hazelnut mocha torte glazed with chocolate ganache for dessert. ;) I found a recipe for the pizza but the torte is just some crap that I made up on my own after putting some ideas together. :rolleyes: We will see...

Re: Friday, May 19, 2006

FlyBrownChick said:

Today is heavy full body. Post workout will be whey, creatine, skim milk, and Lucky Charms. :chomp: I think my honey and I are hanging out tonight, so I am not sure what the rest of the evening holds. I have conjured up some crap in my mind that I want to cook...gotta see if he is up for the challenge! I am thinking an onion and pancetta pizza with a hazelnut mocha torte glazed with chocolate ganache for dessert. ;) I found a recipe for the pizza but the torte is just some crap that I made up on my own after putting some ideas together. :rolleyes: We will see...

You go girl! Have fun this weekend, my hubby is coming home today too, I guess I should be thinking about supper for him too!

FlyBrownChick said:

OK, we're going to have to get you your own show on the Food Network! That way I can keep up with you and those AWESOME dishes you come up with. (it's my fave Sunday AM show now)

Hope you two have an "eventful and meaningful" evening! :heart:

(and no dirty thoughts were ever intended!!!!)

FlyBrownChick said:
I am thinking an onion and pancetta pizza with a hazelnut mocha torte glazed with chocolate ganache for dessert. ..

Leaving right NOW!!! Log bannage under way.

j/k

but hey, you said ganache

:(

Didn't make the pizza, but I did make the torte. :p It was good!

Weekend was...lovely. :qt: We plan to continue it tonight. ;)

I am MAJORLY overtrained. I am having some terrible symptoms. No wonder my appetite was 0 :rolleyes: and no wonder I can't sleep at night. :rolleyes: I should be good to go tomorrow, though!

I hope you all have been having a good weekend!

Top Bottom