Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To ECA or not ECA, that is the question

Sassy69

I've been told to lay off the ephedrine (real stuff & herbal) for a while - what is the alternative for fat loss?? This is part of my "detox" from body building diets - metabolism seems a little jammed right now & can't lose bodyfat.

I do AM cardio w/ a little cocktail of "Fat Shredder" (choline, l-carnitine, inisotol, etc.), an extra 1000 mg of liquid l-carnitine and freeze-dried bee pollen ( b-complex source) and 3 green tea extract and some liquid yohimbe bark extract. I can muscle thru 45 min of pretty decent cardio, and even do my workouts w/ as much strength as w/ ECA. Just lack the "explosiveness" (and of course the shakes...)

Another side of all the ECA I've taken in the past year may the fact that I can do like 5 min of cardio & get my heartrate up to like 160 in no time & keep it up there w/o effort. Don't want it running too high. I don't feel that "my heart is going to burst" feeling at those levels.
I'm 35 so this begins to way push the 80% level of max heartrate.

Any suggestions? :confused:

Well....

Well you could try some Gugglesteones. They act as a natural Thyroid up-regulator. They work especially well if one has been on a lower carb diet for a few weeks.

Corn to the rescue...!

Thanks for reminding me about those - I used Gugglesterones w/ Adipo about 2 years ago. Didn't see any particular changes then, but wasn't looking either. Supposed to have good synergy w/ Adipo. Is the Syntrax one the ones you are thinking of?

Re: Corn to the rescue...!

Sassy69 said:
Thanks for reminding me about those - I used Gugglesterones w/ Adipo about 2 years ago. Didn't see any particular changes then, but wasn't looking either. Supposed to have good synergy w/ Adipo. Is the Syntrax one the ones you are thinking of?

Syntrax is indeed the one Grasshopper.

Their Lipok worked really well with the Guggle, too.

I'm understanding that Lipok is a combo of thyroid, ephedrine & some other stuff (adipo contents) - trying to find alternatives to ECA - how is Triax compared to t3 - will it attack both fat & muscle like T3, so you'd need AS w/ it as you would/should w/ T3? Or is it a good sort of "non-cycle" thing maybe w/ Guggulbolic?

Sassy69 said:
I'm understanding that Lipok is a combo of thyroid, ephedrine & some other stuff (adipo contents) - trying to find alternatives to ECA - how is Triax compared to t3 - will it attack both fat & muscle like T3, so you'd need AS w/ it as you would/should w/ T3? Or is it a good sort of "non-cycle" thing maybe w/ Guggulbolic?

Well - I've tried T-3 and Triax. I would go with the Triax/Guggle combo if you are not on any other "supplementation". T-3 really helped me cut up, but I was supplementing at the time. The Triax and Guggle worked pretty well to be OTC supplements, good fat loss w/o any lean tissue loss. Plus, you will get the benefit of having your receptors "cleaned" by giving the ECA a break. This will allow a much better kick when you go back on.

Top Bottom