Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dutch Diva Log

Cardio only again today: GARBAGE... I have some mega work to hand in tomorrow so I went and HITT IT, literally.

Diet t post at the end of the day

M1:1 scoop protein, 30 grms oats
M2: 1 scoop protein, 30 grms oats
M3: 8 egg whites & 1 veggie cheese slice & 4 large rice cakes
M4: 2 TBSP PB
M5: 2 TBSP PB
M6: 2 TBSP PB

Ok so I ate alot of PB tonight, had my nose in the books ..... thats the only excuse I can think of.
Night :qt:

dutch diva said:

All I hear is blah blah blah.... Are you kidding? Your bf's friend's cannot tell you work-out??? Uhmm hit them with the stupid stick!
I think you look really good! You have an off season body but there is nothing wrong with that! Again... even your off season is nothing, o.k. NOTHING to be at all worried about!!!!!

I have to take my pics in the mirror also... At least you have them up here.
So what's the goal now?!?!?

Diet looked a bit low on protein today... Looks like another PB freak we have here! Do you have your macro's figured out?

Thanks T, I appreciate your FB...I think it's because they see me in "normal clothes", if they saw me in the gym, they'd see I'm big not from fat but muscle..I can see veins again today in my shoulders :)

The goal is to see what i did in the off-season, lean out! I'm pumped today, had a solid am cardio session & weights. Slept well at the BF's so I'm moving in the rioght direction. I am cutting my carb's down to first am meal 30gms oats, and post workout 30gms... see what kind of difference's i can make.

Without sounding like a drug addict I need an edge, so I have added T-3 something many of you may disagree on, but I started it today and I'll keep you posted on my progress. I picked up a strong ass ECA stack at 25mcg eph, and I'm cycling T-3 into this equation. I know clean diet and training are 95% of it, but that 5% edge is what I need right now. I was anticipating originally to do a 8 week cycle hitting 50mcg at peak...but I'm now mapping out what i can do with the amt. I picked up, 40 tabs at 60mcg. I also am going to order YES today :), do you think I should add anything else to this order? I have tried the glucorrol (sp?) previous and found it helpful....but I'm reducing my carbs to two meals...

Training:
4x 8-12 each exercise
Chins Wide Grip
Chins Close Grip
T-Bar Row
High cable reverse flies
Lat Pull downs

Biceps:4x 8-10
Barbell curls
Incline DB curls
Cable bent e-z bar curls
21's with e-z bar