Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's 2007 Competition Journey!

Miss24k said:
And here we go..... Pics are from yesterday. ahhhh
I agree with Super QT... won't take you hardly any time at all girlie! ANd she is correct... nice glutes ;) Hmmm if those are your "fat" pics mine are not getting posted :lmao:

Hottie!!!!

If you want to see FAT pics come to my log soon. LOL. again I agree with the girls too! :heart:

Miss24k said:
And here we go..... Pics are from yesterday. ahhhh
Nice Job on posting the pics!!!! We need a back double bi :D

You have a great shape to you that's for sure. Anything you think you need to work on?
I love that you have ab def... lol & no cellulite. You go girl!

Great job Kiddo.

It gets easier and easier on a show by show basis

Definitely seeing what Shadow says as well - frankly after running 2 rounds of competition prep (tho not doign the 2nd set of shows this summer), my body hasn't done nearly the rebound (both physically & mentally) that I've done in the past. Even stress related things aren't nearly as big a deal any more.

I know it is hard - not feeling your best, but try to take the next couple days and do whatever will help bring your self-image up .... like spray on tan, manicure, pedicure, get your hair done, massage, etc .... and go into the shoot with SERIOUS ATTITUDE.

We are our worst critic, and I know you don't feel like yourself - but you do look good. Your 2007 journey is going to be great and you are really going to be phemoninal. You have learned so much over the last couple years and that is really going to show.

Thanks everyone :)

Buns, mmmm I think I need to work on my shoulders still, and abs.

I know S, the diet is easy now, I know what I need to do, it's not hard to stick to, no temptation lol for now anyway.

Thanks Daisy, you're the best, you made me feel better :bigkiss:

So this is today's damage.

Veggie Greens, 1 oz Goji splash, 5g gluatmine

Meal 1
1/3C oatmeal
1/2 whey, 1/2 casein
1 tbsp flaxseed

Meal 2
4oz carrots
3oz chicken
1/2 tbsp coconut oil

Meal 3