Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working in a hormone-free environment?

litloak

I need some help/advice here. I had some surgery the other day for some "girl problems" and now I am looking at needing monthly shots for the next six months to shut down my estrogen. Bad thing is this will also shut down what little bit of natural test production we women get rationed. I'll probably be on Lupron which does this.

My question is do you think I'll just be spinning my wheels for the next six months or do you think I might be alright since I won't have that nasty estrogen slowing me down? I don't expect to see huge muscle or strength gains, but I really hope I don't end up slipping backwards even if I train well.

Any ideas?

The only thing I can say, due to my lack of knowledge considering your situation, is that you should think too much about your hormonal state, for if you do, you can damage your will and focus to train, and that can cause more harm than any hormonal instability.

Every difficulty is a challange to overcome.

Well thank you, kjwise. While I agree with your philosophy I was looking something a little more technical. This is a scary journey on which I am about to embark and would like to know a little more of what to expect.

i think u should keep on training and work as hard as you can, i would think u would still be getting gains and i dont think u will lose your current. So i say train and see what happens and let us know. :)

Well thanks for the reply! That's right along what I was thinking too but was afraid it might be wishful thinking. I think my estrogen's been working a little overboard so I think this might actually be an ok thing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Top Bottom