Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work results

DavyDogg

Good Bro
Platinum
I am 40 5'10 208lbs
I started self TRT in January of this year at 200mg/week, then did a blast and I will be going back to TRT dose.
I am just finishing up my 14 week blast of 400mg/week Test C and 60mg Tbol the first 6 weeks of blast.
Didnt feel I was gaining much size so I got some blood work done, looking for advice and input.

my results
Testosterone 52mol/L ( 1498 ng/dL )
WBC 11.1
Creatinne 108umol/L
SHBG 16.6mmol/L
Free Test - not available due to very high total test
Estradiol 243pmol/L ( 66.1 pg/mL )

My estrogen is high, would this be high enough to slow down gains?
I plan on taking Aromasin 12.5mg 3xweek and drop TRT dose to 150mg/week, go for more blood work in 3 months

high estrogen does not slow down gains man. so no

perhaps your expectations are too high or your gear could be no good. if you were on 400mgs of test and only getting 1500 test levels then its underdosed. when was your last pin and what brand?

I am 40 5'10 208lbs
I started self TRT in January of this year at 200mg/week, then did a blast and I will be going back to TRT dose.
I am just finishing up my 14 week blast of 400mg/week Test C and 60mg Tbol the first 6 weeks of blast.
Didnt feel I was gaining much size so I got some blood work done, looking for advice and input.

my results
Testosterone 52mol/L ( 1498 ng/dL )
WBC 11.1
Creatinne 108umol/L
SHBG 16.6mmol/L
Free Test - not available due to very high total test
Estradiol 243pmol/L ( 66.1 pg/mL )

My estrogen is high, would this be high enough to slow down gains?
I plan on taking Aromasin 12.5mg 3xweek and drop TRT dose to 150mg/week, go for more blood work in 3 months
@DavyDogg you should add aromasin but go with 12.5mgs 2times per week and keep TRT at 200mgs/week.

@DavyDogg what I want to know is why you keep ignoring our requests for you to start a TRT log journal? with diet training etc? we keep asking but you come to us for guidance but refuse to share. Maybe your high estrogen is food related, estrogenic food or wrong training Overtraining causes cortisol and estrogen release. We need more information.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

estrogen can be high if you do the cycle wrong
that is why we asked you for a LOG

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom