Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight classes/power lifting copetitions

hey all, im just looking for a page where i can find individuals around my weight who are competeing at lifting copetitions. im about 185lbs and want to know how my bench stacks up to other at my weight, im confident i could get a bench of 300lbs at the moment but wonder what competition level is

mrwhiterightsnow said:
hey all, im just looking for a page where i can find individuals around my weight who are competeing at lifting copetitions. im about 185lbs and want to know how my bench stacks up to other at my weight, im confident i could get a bench of 300lbs at the moment but wonder what competition level is

Depends on age, too, if you're going for the Junior's or men's open.

A 300lb bench isn't bad at all for your weight. Depending on how comfortable you are for that weight, you can look at competing at the 165's or 181's (I usually maintain around ~220 and compete in the 198's).

Definitely give it a shot. It's an exhilarating environment, and your brothers in iron will be very supporting.

Make sure to know the rules of your federation, though!

:cow:

Top Bottom