Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie question??About getting LEAN...

mr.linky

Hello, everyone. Well im 22 yrs 6'1" and about 165-170lbs......(it varies)....
But my question is, what is the best way for me to stay lean? Here's my situation, i want to get my abs and lower back to be nice....I have always been a thin guy with a belly and a kinda chubby lower back (genetics i guess, i have big parents). I was wondering if there is a certain routine i could try....I usually do back very intense one day a week, my upper back is a nice and ripped up and strong as hell, but my lower back just isn't there. And its the same way with my abs....My chest is all ripped up and you can see my upper abs but my lower and mid abs are not there along with my obliques and side cuts, they are all coverd with some nasty fat. I usually do abs about 3 times a week w/ reps of 25 for 3 sets and failure on the last.

What is the best thing for me to do. I've considerd trying winstrol or maybe diet pills but i don't want to lose weight, because im already tall and thin (hint the name)....I've only been working out for 2 yrs and went from 126 all the way up to 179 being my heaviest, then i started cardio and im at about a decent 167....consistently.

Please help another newbie out. Im not sure if i posted in the right forum or not. If so thanks alot for all the help, if not please move it to were it needs to be and i apologize.

Thanks

I'm no pro, but I do know where your coming from. I joined the army weighing 155 at 6' tall, a couple years ago when I got deployed I decided to start working out somewhat. Now that I am focused on a work out routine, and trying to dedicate myself, I have gotten up to 207. to get ripped it is not your work out as much as your diet and cardio. your abs will form good shape with a moderate work out plan, but is useless when it comes to visual if you eat a fucked up diet plan, and dont do any cardio!! I dont have ripped abs (yet) but I am trying to bulk up first, but you cant have both at the same time.

Yep, it's got more to do with diet than ab workout. What are you eating? Is it clean healthy food, chicken, fish, lean meat,and fresh vegetables, or ist it a lot of carbs, and sugars?

When it comes to eating i eat just about everything. But i don't eat sugars or sweets or drink cokes. EVER!! All i drink is water and diet coke/pepsi....and for the food, basically i eat everything.

What should i be eating? I have tried many diets and all i do is lose weight and i don't want to do that, im skinny enough. So what can a man do?

Thanks alot,
Andru

diet diet diet diet diet.

i have the same problem. i want to eat everything, and i'm pretty lean everywhere except around the middle. i dropped a lot of carbs from the diet, and the ones i do eat are pretty clean. i'm seeing results after a few weeks of doing this....well, until i eat, then my abs disappear again.

lean foods is the key. go hit up the diet forum, you'll get your best advice over there.

I have the same problems. No matter what I do my stomach will not get flat, yet I workout all the time and have no fat on my body and checked in at 10% body fat...
I went to my orthopedic doctor and asked her if it is just the way my body is shaped and if maybe my spine is pushing my stomach out and she told me to do isometric exercises for the stomach that hold the stomach in (vacuum) This will strengthen the inner abbs and in time flatten it. (according to her) I have had no results yet. It is frustrating.

Top Bottom