Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need a good routine for lifting every day

blown93302

well guys, i want to start lifting everyday for my summer break. i will also be doing cardio 3 times a week in the morning. i dont want to do chest on monday because of all the little shits doing it that day. anyone have any good routines that they use? thanks!

I would STRONGLY recommend not doing this. Take at least 2 days off a week.

Also, how long have you been lifting for?

One suggestion:

Mon: shoulders/Tris
Tue: Legs/abs
Wed: off/cardio
Thurs: Back/Bis
Fri: Chest/abs

superfoot, i strongly disagree with that routine for a newbie. His shoulders will be sore for days, enough days to have an inneficient chest workout on friday.

Do this instead:
Mon : chest, shoulders, tris
Wed: legs
Fri: Bis, Back, Traps, Forearms

I lift just about everyday and I get great gains from it I do so that all my muscles I have time to rest.

Mon-Chest/Tri
Tue-Back/Biceps
Wen-Shoulder/Forearms
Thurs-Legs
Fri-repeat cycle if you need
Note: I usually do this cycle for 8 days and take 1-2 days off then start again
I do cardio after everywork, on leg days a take it a little easy.

Plus if you lift everyday make sure you eat right your muscles need to hea and carbs and lots of protein will do the job.

Blood,
Well, we don't know whether he is a newbie or not but I don't see (even for a newbie) a shoulders workout on monday effecting a chest workout on Fri?!? Keep in mind that after the first couple of weeks of working out, you stop getting sore as frequently and for as long but you are still a newbie.

A three day routine may be better if he is just starting but there's no need for a newbie to do forearms. They'll grow enough from the compound excercises that he should be doing.

Buffdaddy,
Either way, depending on your level, more isn't always better. You grow when you are recouperating, not while you're lifting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom