Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My summer primo cutting cycle.

Well dammit bro now I am dissapointed. I get none of that at all in any way:confused:.
Do you know, does it just not affect some peeps? Is that even possible? From what I know of T# I dont think it is but what are your thoughts on it?

Honestly the only thing that I think I might get from it is that to me in the morning my face does not look as full in the mirror and my pecs (again to me) seem to have diminished somewhat.
But thats it at the very most. Dont feel anything at all.

Have followed the standard protocoll and ramped up to 100 mcg/day.

Bro I have noticed my midsection is definitely srhinking, I do notice that what ever physical work I do my body does go into a thermogenic effect, I start sweating like a mofo !!!!
you know everyone reacts different and in their own way, so maybe you are taking the benefits, but you might not be reacting the same as me.

Back at the gym and killing it,.

Monday
AM cardio (30 min)
Chest SET/ REP / LBS

DumBell Bench Press: 4/ 25 / 80
Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes: 2/ 25 / 50
TricepsDips 2/ 8 /w/ weights a plate of 45
Dummbell tricep ext 1/70 / 60

Last edited:
IDK bro, not even really seeing any changes yet to speak of. Will continue on it tho and hope for the best. Thanks for your reply bro.

Upping my dose to 125 mcg per day and see how that goes.

I'd like to see how this goes with you,.

Tuesday

Legs (45 min run) ran outside 3 miles.

Leg ext 4/20/200
hamstring 3/50/70
inner/outer thigh cablepull 4/20/20

GHRP6 with purchase Peptides 3x ed,
Supps: 2 scoop N2KTS pre-workout
6 Powerchews creatine
2 caps of gear pre-workout
3 caps of N2SlIN
6 scoops of Whey to Build Muscle protein

Workout was good, kindda of had to do it faster than normal, but felt a great pump

So far I think I may be noticing a little bit of an effect. But not enough to be sure yet. Is it possible that my system could be so depleted in T3 that it needs to get built up, is that even possible? Anyway gonna bump to 150 mcg/day and hold there. That will be my max. If I notice any side will drop back to 100mcg and keep it there.

So far I think I may be noticing a little bit of an effect. But not enough to be sure yet. Is it possible that my system could be so depleted in T3 that it needs to get built up, is that even possible? Anyway gonna bump to 150 mcg/day and hold there. That will be my max. If I notice any side will drop back to 100mcg and keep it there.

Sure it's possible, I'm sure you've heard of hypothyroidism... not saying you have this, but maybe you should have your thyroid levels checked.

You would need a full panel of tests, including TSH, free T4, free T3, T3 uptake, and T4 uptake.

Let me know how bumping it up to 150mcg works for u Brother.

WED

Took the day off, enjoying my vacation with the family. :cool:

Dude you guyz are like vacation pros! LOL
Last full panel that I had it was fine. However my older brother was diagnosed as Hypothyroid. I believe they put him on some kind of injection. Dont know if he is still on it or not.
Have a gr8 yet another vacation bro!:arty:

Dude you guyz are like vacation pros! LOL
Last full panel that I had it was fine. However my older brother was diagnosed as Hypothyroid. I believe they put him on some kind of injection. Dont know if he is still on it or not.
Have a gr8 yet another vacation bro!:arty:
hahaha thxs bro, my vacations include me doing some work from my laptop always, I'm a broker for my trucking company so basically I have to be on top of things and making sure things are being done, I started as a trucker and I'm a trucker at heart...
Man anything with a Cummings Engine or Caterpillar, Ice road trucker got nothing on me ! LOL !

Friday

AM Cardio (30 min)
Back /wings & Bicep
Pull Ups, Chin Ups, 3/9/w/weights a plate 45
Lat Pulldowns reverse grip for bicep work out 4/ 25 / 160
seated rows 1/60/80

Shoulders
Seated Military Press dumbells
1 /60/50
Lateral Raises front & side dumbells
1 /35/40
Shrugs 2/ 50 /90