Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here I am looking like total HELL

if you guys would have kept your fucking mouths shut first time around, you wouldnt have to appologise. :mad:

It was a joke & I apologized, why dont you fucking relax instead of dictating how people should reply on this board. Send me a PM or email if you want to carry on with this shit instead of polluting the board with your useless input.

Vinnie, the Dr. didn't cut the gland out. He cut out some small harder tissue and did liposuction over my whole chest. So I am still able to get it again.
I was never overweight as a child. In fact I was extremely skinny. I weighed about 70 lbs. when I turned 13. My ribs used to show through and my stomach was emaciated like you see starving people on TV. I had a fast metabolism and was highly active(played basketball almost every day). It took a lot of forced eating for me to gain weight.
BTW everyone, I went back to the Dr. today and he said the bruising was perfectly normal.

"not sure why some guys are flaming you,but you'd think that the iron bro's would be encouraging you to get well,seeing as how this is everyone's worst nightmare for god's sake."

Da big thinker is definetely a good name for you. What'S wrong with you guys?!?:mad: The last thing the man needs is you guys flamming him.

UNTILL ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE THE NERVE TO POST UP A PICS WITHOUT GYNO ......YA ALL CAN'T SAY %#%#. I BET SOME OF YOU GUYS WOULDN'T EVEN GET A SECOND GLANCE ON THE STREET. HA.

Damn bro looks painful! Hope you dont have to go threw ever again.Post another pic so we can see how it heals .Good luck :)

Top Bottom