Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which of the following exercises is the best

I need to lose about 10 pounds I gained since I got married 8 months ago, so I' planning to spend 1-2 hours daily doing one of the following exercises: roping, running or rowing (I live on front of a lake) which one would be the best one to shape off those extra 10 pounds fast, thank you

doing the same exercise daily will get boring

i agree with mobster do it all

plus you can simply run around your property in circles for 30 minutes for cardio or swim

also eat less food. we tend to exercise and get hungry and pig out. that is counter productive.. why burn 500 calories and then eat a 1000 calorie meal right after? makes no sense. eat a 300 calorie meal instead

The goal of cardio is to simply burn calories. There is no magic form of cardio. Do whichever you enjoy the best or mix it up each day to keep it interesting.

I personally would do a different one each day so it stays interesting and you don't get bored.

Just do whatever is more fun for you. Anything that has your heart rate up will work for burning calories but you are more likely to be consistent with an activity you enjoy.

Remember that diet will be 10x more important than your exercise though when it comes to losing weight.

10 pounds is a small amount of weight to drop and something a clean diet should handle in a month on its own.

A good low Carb/high protein diet combined with 45 mins of fast walking/slow jogging or any low intensity workout should easily do the trick. Add some weight training to tone up.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom