Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can someone please tell me if I'm doing something wrong :)

scission

Hi guys... I'm a 5 foot 5 male, 27years old, 158 pounds and have fat legs, arms and belly... i've gone on crash diets before but never worked out in my life :( and i want that to change!

I read up a lot of stuff on the internet and started trying to work out about a week ago.. and this is what i do:

day 1 I do weight training after waking up for about 30mins, then cardio for 35mins.
day 2 I wake up, do those ab ripper thingy on youtube for about 15mins and cardio for 35mins.
day 3 and day 4 i just repeat 1 and 2.

I do all those exercises on empty stomach cept for some warm water.. after the work out i wait for about half an hour to eat a piece of whole wheat bread and some kind of lean meat to go with it; through out the day i eat more meat and about 5 egg whites and assorted fruits.

I understand that I should be eating differently after weight training or cardio, but since on day1 I do them together I'm not really sure what to do there.

My goal is to lose weight while gaining some muscle... but mainly lose weight..
please let me know if there's anything I can improve for better results :) thanks a bunch!

one more question.... i did research and it says i should eat 158g protein a day because i'm weighed at 158pounds... is this too much? i mean i'm gonna have to eat more than twice of what i'm eating now to meet this number

Hi guys... I'm a 5 foot 5 male, 27years old, 158 pounds and have fat legs, arms and belly... i've gone on crash diets before but never worked out in my life :( and i want that to change!

I read up a lot of stuff on the internet and started trying to work out about a week ago.. and this is what i do:

day 1 I do weight training after waking up for about 30mins, then cardio for 35mins.
day 2 I wake up, do those ab ripper thingy on youtube for about 15mins and cardio for 35mins.
day 3 and day 4 i just repeat 1 and 2.

I do all those exercises on empty stomach cept for some warm water.. after the work out i wait for about half an hour to eat a piece of whole wheat bread and some kind of lean meat to go with it; through out the day i eat more meat and about 5 egg whites and assorted fruits.

I understand that I should be eating differently after weight training or cardio, but since on day1 I do them together I'm not really sure what to do there.

My goal is to lose weight while gaining some muscle... but mainly lose weight..
please let me know if there's anything I can improve for better results :) thanks a bunch!
1st. Separate Cardio and weight training days.
2. Extend those workouts to 1 hour or so each. Not shorter!
3. 5 to 6 SMALL meals a day. You have to keep the metabolism used to running.
4. Eat Immediately after your workout. within an hour. By not eating after exercise your body goes into survival mode and tries to conserve what it has (IE metabolism stalling out)
5. sleep.
6. More water than what your drinking now. IE 3 liters to a gallon a day.
in the beginning it will be a pain, but once your body is used to getting the water, it will want it.

too much info?
did i miss answering anything?

You should eat more, not less. And by more, I mean in frequency, not in size. Eating multiple small meals a day ensures that your metabolism is primed for your workout.

South Pacific Health Club
fitness clubs melbourne
southpacifichc.com.au

one more question.... i did research and it says i should eat 158g protein a day because i'm weighed at 158pounds... is this too much? i mean i'm gonna have to eat more than twice of what i'm eating now to meet this number
1.5-2g of protein per body weight recommend for high muscle growth.
some foods have 100 grams in one thing
62gs in a small 6oz steak
30g in a small piece 3.-6
40g in a 6oz can of
chicken meat, cooked, 4 oz – 35 grams tuna
6g per egg x 4 = 24 more grams

Rice
Beans- black beans . kidney beans, pinto beans, <--←←← all proteins

Last edited:
Top Bottom