Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

building bigger lats?

b fold the truth said:
Chins (palms away)
2-3 sets of max reps

Barbell or Dbell rows
2-3 sets of varying reps

Deadlifts
3-5 sets of varying reps

Seated Pulley Rows (if needed)
1-2 sets of varying reps

B True
This is an EXCELLENT recommendation!! This is all you need to build a wide back. You "might" want to add 2 sets of Pullovers(Machine or Dumbbell), instead of the Seated Pulley Rows to hit your Lats from a different angle.

HAYEZ said:
ok my routine right now consists of these exercises that do not directly hit the lats but do have them assisst
bent over row 3 sets
seated cable row 1 set

then i do my directly hitting exercise
wide grip pull downs 2 sets....

what you guys think?undertraining or just impatient?
are these your work sets? i go through about 4-5 warm up sets for deads alone before hitting my 2-3 work sets..the back is such a large body part its kinda hard to really overtrain it with 6 sets..

wnt2bBeast said:
are these your work sets? i go through about 4-5 warm up sets for deads alone before hitting my 2-3 work sets..the back is such a large body part its kinda hard to really overtrain it with 6 sets..
i also do 20 reps 1 set for warm up on deads and then do 4 heavy sets of deads...thanks for all ifo guys...kAARMA FOR ALL

HAYEZ said:
i also do 20 reps 1 set for warm up on deads and then do 4 heavy sets of deads...thanks for all ifo guys...kAARMA FOR ALL

yikes...i hate high rep deads..i never go above 10 reps..i just keep upping the weight, lower reps until im ready to hit my work sets...

lol....i only use around 50% weight so it isnt to bad..lol...ive never had any problems so far....knock on wood..lol

Top Bottom