Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arms !!!

Marcgidney

Ok everyone wants big arms but everything is growing a lot yet my arms are growing so slowly
I've tried everything
Over training them
Not training them
Training before main work outs
Just having a arm day
Heavy
Light
Slow
Controlled everything !!!
Help

Ok everyone wants big arms but everything is growing a lot yet my arms are growing so slowly
I've tried everything
Over training them
Not training them
Training before main work outs
Just having a arm day
Heavy
Light
Slow
Controlled everything !!!
Help

Preacher curl machine high weight go crazy dont count reps just do it till you can't do another have your spotter help you last few reps sqeeze the shit out of your arms this helped me alot start out with dumbbells tho and also as the guy above said tricep is the biggest part of the arm so focus on this aswell.. Don't be overtraining arms I only do mine once a week and they pretty big 17" after 2 year training was 13 and half when I started crack on stop been a pussy and force them bitches to grow....

Preacher curl machine high weight go crazy dont count reps just do it till you can't do another have your spotter help you last few reps sqeeze the shit out of your arms this helped me alot start out with dumbbells tho and also as the guy above said tricep is the biggest part of the arm so focus on this aswell.. Don't be overtraining arms I only do mine once a week and they pretty big 17" after 2 year training was 13 and half when I started crack on stop been a pussy and force them bitches to grow....

This, you can't hurt them, go ahead and try.
Probably need to concentrate on the muscle as it contracts and squeeze at the top for a 2 count at least.

OK, no pics? How about stats? height, weight, body fat %? How long you been training? What kind of routine you doing? How many days a week you working out with weights? Do you lift heavy ass weight or do high volume/lighter weight? How's your diet? Are you eating enough?

If we had some more info we could better provide you the answers you seek.

Top Bottom