Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2011: Deadlifts, Grip and Presses

Career changes are good. Shit, you're still really young man you got lot's of options.

You're definitely making progress. Every now and then I check some of your old posts and I can see the steady progress. I keep reminding myself how light you are too. Pulling 515 convential at 180-185 is NICE.

P.S. Gopi is like babelicious broseph. Reminds me of the powerlifting chick that trained with us. She was really attractive and I had to make a conscious effort not to constantly ogle her lol. Tell me I'm not the only one!:theshadow

I have noticed this is your fifth time mentioning that chick who always does the squats in andy's vids, and ya, shes a looker.

haha 5th time mike is keeping on track of things. Fantastic work on the 515 deadlift too and good luck with whatever career changes you may make.

Thanks buddy :)

Things are going okay....Hopefully they will improve soon. Going to make a career change in the near future.

I'm in love with your signature. I need to read something like that at this point in my life.

no prob :) thanks haha.... i love michael jordan quotes. good luck with everything!!

HAHAHAHA

Thanks for the wishes, guys.

I haven't decided what it is that I do want to do but I do know that I don't want to do: I do not want to be a corporate slave.

I think you have to enjoy one of the three variables to any job: the money, the people you work with or the work you actually do. Right now I hate all three. I am definitely NOT cut out for this. Ironically, I'm getting promoted to mid-management at the end of this month so it's ironic that I'm good at a job I detest lol..

Ghetto: thank you for the kind words: I am young and that is why I want to explore other avenues. Now, the problem is: I need to figure out what these avenues are! hahahha

Top Bottom