Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ZMA - Brand Name or Custom Made?

Stryc-9

Hi guys,

I was wondering...are the brand name ZMA products worthwhile - or should one just supplement with plain old zinc and magnesium?

I've been taking ZMASS-pm by Cytodyne...

What other brands are good? Thanks in advance for your opinions!

-stryc

The benefits of ZMA are mainly the fulfill ones Zinc and Magnesium deficiency, athletes being more prone to this, and promote better sleep (zinc). Some B6 thrown in for better absorption, and a mild testosterone increase due tot he synergenic effect of these vitamins and minerals, in there form and amounts.

Unless your looking for that mild test increase, you can easily buy your zinc and magnesium separately to fulfill the deficiencies and get the aided sleep benefit.
You can get a pharmacy to make you a custom formula of ZMA, although this way is usually more expensive.
Or, obviously just buy ZMA pre-made, brand name from a nutritional store from some respected brands like twinlab or biotest.

I believe ZMA is Zinc, magnesium aspertate. I've heard regular zinc supplements are not the same. I'd do some more research on that one.

Top Bottom