Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

youre all probably going to be dissapointed...if you even know who the F i am lol

GoldenDelicious said:
look, lets get it straight, im australian, im patriotic, im intelligent, im aware, and i have an opinion. if i have something to say i say it, and i back it up. i dont give a shit who reads it or what they think, becuase really youre just a bunch of guys in internetville, but i do the same thing in real life- i say what i mean, i mean what i say, and you might not like me but youre going to bloody well respect me

truesoldier, being proud of your country is no excuse to ignore the opinions of others, nor to flame those who offer opinions you dont like. firstly, put the bloody post in context by reading the original thread, then perhaps be constructive and ask WHY i have that opinion, rather than watch your compatriots flame away and then shrug, saying "you should have expected that in a board full of proud americans". when those US civilians were beheaded, did you hear the world say "hey, they should have expected that in a country full of extremists"? no you didnt, because logic prevails in most of the world, and a statement such as that, which is akin to yours, is illogical, and intolerant.

First off in that post I saw alot more than just an opinion. You bashed a nation, and thinking that patriotic people wouldnt have someting intense to say.
second demanding respect deffinatly isnt the way to get it!

but off that subject, I do respect these forums and will continue my opinions on the proper thread once I find it.
As for your physique, I think you have a good base, if you are going the hard way (completely clean) I know how hard and long the road is. Your delts look like they can use a little help, your forearms will come along, dont worry about those as much, but you didnt show any pic of your back, or legs, which takes up a huge part of your body, so your critique will be lacking none the less. As for your BF % I would say something around 12, but that is just my guess

I'll see you in the other thread :chomp:

no worries, good. didnt demand respect. look at the wording. continue in other thread, probably not though because it will get messy. call still out to mods for thread cleanup.

and thanks for the appraisal by teh way. i know my shoulders are lacking, i hurt my left quite badly 7-8 months ago or so, and havnt been able to train the medial head effectively- no heavy overhead stuff

cheers

GD just start a new thread - its a pain I know - I am gonna post my pics soon would appreciate your crtique.

Nation bashing what?

I don;t think he's necessarily bashing a nation as he is bashing the actions of its government. "American" when it refers to trash in that post is describing a person, not saying America IS trash. You guys need to pay closer attention and stop digging for excuses to be internet heroes.

I object to the way the word "trash" is tossed about here!!

Oh BTW, looking good GoldenDelicious!! You have an excellent base. Congrats on your gains so far.

Top Bottom