Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ya man

Thank you all

Thanks for a such a nice welcome..............I cant wait to go back. We went to all inclusive Couples Negril(no kids there) and yes I did get married there. The only thing I did not like about the resort is the night life.......to tame for me...........so next time is Hedonism2 for me........Rick Cafe was amazing.....

Re: Thank you all

natglutes said:
Thanks for a such a nice welcome..............I cant wait to go back. We went to all inclusive Couples Negril(no kids there) and yes I did get married there. The only thing I did not like about the resort is the night life.......to tame for me...........so next time is Hedonism2 for me........Rick Cafe was amazing.....

i guess congrats are in order....

(just realized i didn't give them... lol...)

CONGRATS!!!!:arty:

Last edited:
Hey guys............just posted some of the pics from my trip on Pics of our members.........hope you like them:)

i dont understand something. im pretty sure i have seen pretty up close pictures of her face but now she seems to block her face out of pictures.
It's because I was getting some wierd emails from someone that lives in the same city........so for safety reason
Ive decided not to post my facial pics
KAYNE what would you like to talk about:confused: :)

congrats on getting married..whoever he is he's one lucky S***......RADAR

Top Bottom