Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ya man

N

natglutes

Hey everyone, what up:)
Just came back from Negril.........now I want to go back there again.........I've had the most amazing time there...........sun baking in the nude, eating all kinds of delicious foods(I've gained some fat)drinking and non stop partying, sex :D Now I have to face reality:( starting my diet and working out tomorrow:bawling: :bawling: I'm going back to Jamaica..........Hedonism2:)

I will post new pics from my vacation as soon as possible. These ones were taken today..........as you can see I look bloated...........oh well.........time to get in serious shape:bawling: :bawling:

natglutes said:
I will post new pics from my vacation as soon as possible. These ones were taken today..........as you can see I look bloated...........oh well.........time to get in serious shape:bawling: :bawling:

yeah, you're a real porker... get your ass to work NOW ;) ;) ;) LOL

you still look fantastic girl...nothing to worry about... i on the other hand just ate 5 cookies so i'll be in the gym on the elliptical for an hour tomorrow (j/k)

Thanks slickdadd, but I feel bloated..........I cant find my 6pack :D

natglutes said:
Thanks slickdadd, but I feel bloated..........I cant find my 6pack :D

Nat...you still look absolutely gorgeous...even if you are bloated.

Haha...I have never found mine. I am in search of it now! :)

Top Bottom