Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow, I'm already feeling pumped up.. sore.. but pumped

For what it is worth, I really like the cycle. I think it looks better with the D/C of the Prop too.

It's only 1850mg/wk of Test with 900mg/wk of Eq. As long as estrous sides are keeped under control, then he should be fine....BP too.

BMJ

i'm gonna start a test/EQ cycle soon. maybe d-bol, if i can keep my bp in range.

HumanTarget said:
i'm gonna start a test/EQ cycle soon. maybe d-bol, if i can keep my bp in range.
Same here. 20 weeker of 500 test e, 600 eq, wk 1-4 35mg dbol. Tossing in igf1 and pegmgf for kicks ;) I'm excited about the eq, first time for me.

joetrisman said:
Same here. 20 weeker of 500 test e, 600 eq, wk 1-4 35mg dbol. Tossing in igf1 and pegmgf for kicks ;) I'm excited about the eq, first time for me.
i used EQ before, but never more than 400mg a week. i'm going 600-800 this time. i'll go 500-750 on the test and 40-60 d-bol.

HumanTarget said:
i used EQ before, but never more than 400mg a week. i'm going 600-800 this time. i'll go 500-750 on the test and 40-60 d-bol.
Thats basically what I've started about 2 weeks ago. Except I've added 500mg tren e and am doing 600mg eq and 800mg test(400cyp/400enan) along with 40-50mg d-bol ed. 21

AMGETR said:
:chomp: I'm on 700mg Test Prop a week, 1000mg Test Cyp a week, 900mg EQ a week, and 350mg Test Susp a week.

Day 3 and I'm feelin pumped

How many previous cycles have you done AMGETR? Have you ever done one so large? If so how did it treat ya?

If you walk through AMGETR's posts from last month you can gather a lot of the feedback and rational for his cycle. In context of the feedback he got from vets/others this cycle makes sense. My 2cc's.. :coffee:

HumanTarget said:

Is the dbol something a lot like to stack with that combo. I was thinking of stacking some EQ with my test this time, probably at the same doses. Trying to figure out what im gonna do as far as liver toxicity with the dbol. I have heard many say they love it.... never tried orals.

Top Bottom