Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would love some help with diet, program and maybe supps??

Hey sbt2082 just a question when I buy some kitchen scales, what are the correct approx portions? Cheers.

I think one of the best ways a beginner can start out dieting/dropping body fat is to start out with a proper balance of everything, so something along the lines of 40/30/30 (protein/carbs/fats) and then assess from there. I always like to start out with my calories somewhere in the 12-14 x bw range, that way you actually have somewhere to continually decrease from.

So based on that you could figure out your totals, and divide that up between your 5-7 meals (however many you eat) and you can also use a program like FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal to help with it, going off the meal suggestions and edits made on the previous page.

I would shoot for anywhere from 25-30g protein per meal though, carbs around 30g give or take at 3-4 meals (i like to keep mine first thing in the morning and around my training) and then 10-15g fats at 3 meals or so as a rough guideline.

Top Bottom