Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and GH?

J-Power

I would like to know if anyone has info or personal experience knowledge reguarding women and GH? Just being Curious!

J-Power

BTW, I am new to this board, I am 20 years old and have been training for 3 1/2 years now. I was a spinning instructor when I was 18, Now I powerlift competatively. I am on my first cycle of winny right now and I like what I see.

Welcome to the boards:) Do a search on Gh its been discussed several times...You will find all you need to know!

What DDC said --- I spoke with one of those guys who runs an anti-aging clinic and also read up a lot on it. Basically introducing more GH into your system than your body produces naturally doesn't really do that much -- may even be bad. I'm 36, my IGF-1 levels indicated low GH levels, even at my age. Basically if I were to pursue the really $$, monitored anti-aging stuff, they would only give doses that would bring my GH levels back to what yours are now (optimally they are the highest right around your age).

You probably wouldn't get anything out of it except a hole in your pocket. At your age, take advantage of being at the optimal age and develop what you have as naturally as you can because it is the one time in your life when you will get the most out of anythign that you do (lifting wise).

Top Bottom