Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny Help

Furio

Starting Fina 75ed for 6 weeks, going to throw in some test for 8-10 weeks and winny for 6 weeks w/ the fina. Don't know much about winny. Done many searches and get a lot of bullshit. Can I get some help on brands, types, and dosages that would be best for me. 6'5" 310lbs. at 12-15%bf. Thanks for all the help Bros.

God Bless AMERICA!!!:angel: :angel:

For you I think 50mg/ed is fine but 100mg/ed it''s better.The problem is just your healt and your liver!!
The best brand IMO is Zambon winny depot(50mg x 1ml vial).

Thanks Bros. What's an average price for this. If I can get this, what would be the next best to get?

Damn, your a big dude :). 50mg/day winny should be fine. AT 75mg/ed fina I have only heard of like one case of gyno so how much is needed will likely depend on how you respond to it.

Zambons are the best...but to me , they are too expensive.
Mexican brand is good. TTOkkyo, estanlazol.
BUt if you wanna go for the cheapest you can get, its from china. Bro, $1 a pill, compared to any other amp or cc for $12.

FOr like 100 bucks you get like 100 pills...you can't be that. And they are 50 miligram pills....even if they are slightly underdosed, your still get more for your money. 50mg/day, or 100 should be good. But make sure you take milk thistle and stuff...good luck

Thanks for the advice!!!

Zyg any advice or pointers on the Fina conversion process. Looks like Sunday will be the LAB session.Thanks!

Zyg any advice or pointers on the Fina conversion process. Looks like Sunday will be the LAB session
Do you have an A kit? If so, and you need the directions, let me know. I personally would not follow the web sites, since some of the info is dated. The best advice is just take your time and if in doubt, ask first. There is not really any time sensitivity so if you get to a point where your stuck, just stop what your doing and ask either here or on the fina board.

Top Bottom