Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny: 50mg ED or 100mg ED?

COL KURTZ

I am currently doing 300mg/wk Deca along with 50mg/ED winny...I was thinking about going to 100mg/ED winny just for the hell of it. Any of you bros done 100mg/ED? How'd you like it?

stick at 50mg a day....any more and you are just beggin for crazy sides!!!!!!!!

Why don't you up your deca to 400 mg a week instead?

If you are drinking it, split the doses up to keep blood levels constant. If you are injecting, ED is the way to go. Will yeild 2-5% better results.

guards im running 100mgED of winny for 22 days. Think the side will be that bad?

Golfer18:

Sides are very different from person to person....this is only my opinion from personal experience.
I don't think your sides will be too bad running winny at 100 ed for 3 weeks....but i wouldn't run it at that dose any longer than that!!!!!!!!

IMO I would drop your dose to 50mg/day for 6 weeks...depending on what you are stacking it with.

hope this helps!

stick at 50mg a day....any more and you are just beggin for crazy sides!!!!!!!! - Guards

I have never heard of crazy sides of winny at 100mgED(tabs) . Im running that for the last 22 days of my cycle.

Do you think i will experience "crazy sides" ?

You'll probably be fine........just make sure your water intake is up and your liver protectants are in check.

I did 100 mg/day for 4 weeks my last cycle and had CRAZY acne from it...not to mention my blood pressure went through the roof.

Whereas when i did 50 mg/day the cycle before that I had no sides at all.

Both cycles were stacked with 400 mg of deca/week.

hope this helps

winny @100mg/day is cool, although these bro's are right. your BP will increase alot!

Other than that, I didnt experience any negative sides, although i did taper my dose down to 80mg/day, then 50mg/day over a few weeks.

Top Bottom