Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wife says no more gear cause baby is comming

airsmith2k said:
damn hope she doesnt drink if shes pregnant....i would just hide it at a buddies houses for a while and talk to her she will prolly let you juice again
Let him juice again??

see that's the issue, never give up the power.. if she has your nuts now.. you will never get them back..

SpyWizard said:
Let him juice again??

see that's the issue, never give up the power.. if she has your nuts now.. you will never get them back..
yeah true my g/f knows i do it and she doesnt care....i let her smoke her pot and she lets me do my juice

I can't do pot.. makes me lower my standards and end up doing fat chicks..

heck that was 20 yrs ago..

intotest said:
I dont know what to do I have been using for years now.

I have a baby on the way in like 2 weeks the wife wants all my gear gone out of the house,I can understand but what the hell am I going to do?

she dont want me using anymore,but if I need to she says I can do it after the baby is year or so older

any advise? or anyone been threw this?

first and most important piece of advice

NEVER LET WIVES, GIRLFRIENDS, MOMS KNOW OF YOUR GEAR USE!!!!!!!

WOMEN ARE NATURAL WORRY WARTS AND WILL DRIVE YOU TO HELL WITH WORRY OR GUILT!!!!!

SINCE SHE KNOWS ALREADY ENJOY THE NEVERENDING BICKERING

i just tell my girl that im gonna do what i am gonna do, and if she doesnt like it-- then she doesnt like me,cause this is who i am,, she has never given me probs about anything. if they require you to change something in order for them to accept you, then they are training you to bve someone you arent. and they never really love, know , or appreciate the real you, and you will have subconcious resentment and that can grow throught the years towards ultimate failure in relations.. be yourself and if they dont like it-- they can fuck off. you have to accept them for who they are and dont try to change them in return though.

chazk said:
Find a vice.
Make her give something up to.
If she smokes,drinks or has any bad habits tell her once she stops you will stop.

I love that Idea but she is so Dam perfect and does nothing LOL which is kida weird to me cause she is Mrs.goody goody and Im the other way around.

Ok whos gonna let me come and sleep on there couch? LOL this matter is getting crazy Im like see these guys on here they have wives and g/f and they let them do it.

I told her Im gonna get rid of some of my stuff and keep some so shes breaking down a little.

Thanks Guys

LOL

I would give up juice for my wife and son.
Nothing is more important to me then my family.

If you say you will NEVER give it up then you might be an addict.

intotest said:
I dont know what to do I have been using for years now.

I have a baby on the way in like 2 weeks the wife wants all my gear gone out of the house,I can understand but what the hell am I going to do?

she dont want me using anymore,but if I need to she says I can do it after the baby is year or so older

any advise? or anyone been threw this?

Be secretive about it bro. Wife logic with a newborn will never make any sense to you I promise. She's freaking out and wants you to be safe and not get in trouble with the law because you have a little one in the house.

Hide the gear. She doesn't need to know you still take it.

After that you will both have much bigger issues to focus on. Wait until she wants to call the pediatrician every day with simple questions like is she wiping the babies butt in the right direction to can I wash the baby with Johnson's Baby Wash.

Oh yeah and have fun becoming the least important person in your house and almost non-existent again with your in-laws. Nobody will ever ask you again how you are feeling or doing. It's all about your wife and baby. So at least do the one thing that makes you happy.

Don't get me wrong bro, it's more than worth it though.

Top Bottom