Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why would Ligandrol and mk677 cause reduced bone mineral content?

anabolic steroids can cause blood clots to increase that's a fact as well

you can pull up a study on any PED that will show bad things happening

anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. this is a risk we take by using these products
Correct, but some side effects are very scary and dangerous.

Reduced bone mineral content can lead to osteoporosis, which is brutal.

As for Ligandrol, I have a hypothesis.

Ligandrol is suppressive to testosterone production. Suppressed testosterone means less aromatization and estrogen, which negatively impacts calcium absorption and bone metabolism. Estrogen is needed for calcium absorption.

So, if you run Ligandrol without a synthetic testosterone base, you will get reduced testosterone and estrogen.

So, if they ran solo Ligandrol in the study, that's what may caused the reduced bone mineral content.

And I want to know what I need to use in addition to Ligandrol. Since Ligandrol doesn't add exogenous androgens/testosterone to the body, this means testosterone production will be suppressed, but not entirely shut down like it happens when steroids (exogenous androgens) are used. If it's about just a suppression, not a complete shut down, can using clomiphene or enclomiphene keep my testosterone levels within normal range during a Ligandrol cycle, or do I have to inject exogenous testosterone at a TRT dose?

I don't want exogenous testosterone for now. I prefer to use a method that will keep my natural T production ongoing without having to replace it with exogenous hormones.

did the people in the study run it for a long. Of time and at what dosage
It's unknown for how long they run it. All the information about the study can be found in the link in my original post, and it doesn't show time.

Dude it’s him he started with a mad face 😠 then changed his pic to a pic of Andrew Tate and now a new name with a pic of Andrew Tate. lol 😂
Yup 100% him brother 😂

SMFH, now that is where we get to crazy status... we have seen this before in the past and it leads to nothing good..

Top Bottom