Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wide shoulders

E

Elite_Fry

i got wide shoulders... is there anything you can do to make wide shoulders less noticeable?

why would you want to, the more you cap them out, the bigger your chest and arms will look and the smaller your waist will appear, make em bigger!!!

I have extremely wide shoulder as well and it can definitely be a problem especially when it comes to building up your traps!

:D:D

i think some shoulder pads might help you out. if that doesn't work for you, try putting a sundress on that has a plunging neckline and people might not notice your caps too much.

i mean like exercise wise
would it be okay to not train them? so they wont get any bigger, and just work on the other body parts
or should i just go for toning them, so not do intense workouts on them

I would definately NOT stop training them. If I were you I'd concentrate on bringing my chest up.....that would make your wide shoulders less noticeable.

i agree w/ bigmag. I also wouldn't train them as intensely as other body parts either to allow others to grow better. Ironic how i've been killing my shoulders w/ very little improvement and it's frustrating. My arms and chest i don't need to train much b/c they're big already, but shoulders are need to be hit more. I hate these disproportions.

Easy.

Do side-bends with a cable, and also HEAVY dumbbells.... and maybe eat some lard to gain fat around your mid-section.

That'll make them look smaller.

flubberboy said:
i got wide shoulders... is there anything you can do to make wide shoulders less noticeable?

:devil:
Poor You! Complaining your shoulders are too wide! Most people are striving to make their shoulders wider! :biggrin: Anyway the best way to make your shoulders less wide is to build up those traps. It may take a while but its nothing extremely heavy weight wont cure. Went through the same thing. Now I want to get my shoulders wider again!

Top Bottom