Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder pain how to fix

Asdf124

All Natural
Platinum
I have shoulder pain on my right shoulder because I only do chest day 1 day and shoulders the next day and chest day then shoulder day and so forth.

I read I have to add in pulling exercise/lower trap to solve this shoulder pain. Does that sound reasonable? Do you have any other tips to prevent the shoulder pain?

I have shoulder pain on my right shoulder because I only do chest day 1 day and shoulders the next day and chest day then shoulder day and so forth.

I read I have to add in pulling exercise/lower trap to solve this shoulder pain. Does that sound reasonable? Do you have any other tips to prevent the shoulder pain?

So are you one of those guys that doesn't know he has legs also?
Your body has to have rest periods in order to recover from any tearing that has taken place during a routine.
Get something that resembles a better routine and that might help.
Sat/Sun - Off
This is mine:
Monday - Shoulders, Biceps, Abs, Obliques
Tuesday - Chest, Triceps
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Legs, Butt
Friday - Back(Upper, Lower, Traps)
Sat/Sun - Off

the best way is to take time off and use some ostarine mk and tb500 to recovery imo

are you doing a cycle, we going to see a LOG journal?

i once had an ortho tell me that 50% of us who weight train have shoulder injuries

the reasons are simple

poor mobility and flexibility + weight training tears up the shoulders

plus we tend to over train shoulders anyway

my advice is take 2 months from the gym and go to hot yoga to increase mobility and flexibility. then when you come back change how you train. i would stop military and incline presses completely

50mgs ostarine mk + 5caps n2joint rx + 2 tbps fish oil
and LOG your cycle you doing

Top Bottom