Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Fat Burners Don't Work

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
It's pure and simple. All the thermogenics on the market work on one of two principles. They are either central nervous stimulants or they are appitite supressants. Some do both. Both suck.

I also believe no one will use thermogenics 5 years from now.

Here's why.

The body will always strive to maintain homeostasis, which is why it will build up a tolerance to any drug. And make no mistake, CNS are drugs. The problem with aggitating the body to burn fat, besides the obvious side effects of nervousness, sleeplessness, et al, is that the body will develop a tolerance and no longer respond. The metabolism will actually get SLOWER in order to "adapt" to the influx of drug. This is a double edged disaster because at some point you have to come off. So not only do you gain all the fat back, you put on extra sicne your in a sluggish state. Let's face it, if thermogenics worked so great we'd all be svelte for life. Nope. Dosen't work that way.

Appitite supressants are just as bad. The body adapts, then backfires. You'd be better off with nothing at all.

The bottom line to fat loss is simple. More muscle. Less Food.

The end.

Well, maybe something else.

The thyroid. That's the key. It decides how efficiently you'll burn fat for fuel. Of course thyroid meds will have the same rebound effect so they're no good. But how about substances that enable to thyroid to work at full efficiency without suppression? This is what I've been advocating for years and what I've found has worked wonders for everyone who employs it. So of course when I was asked to make a weight loss supplement ("ZIP") these were the ingredients I put in it. But it's a hard sell. People want to feel "jacked." But I wanted something that caused steady (albiet slow) yet PERMANENT gains without supression or a rebound effect.

Incidentally, ZIP seems to be more effective in women but I can't say exactly why that is. (Maybe a better work ethic? )

Another really interesting compound (but one I admittedly have yet to try personally) is Anthony's new product PyrogenX. It works on a completely different principle from ZIP yet is also NOT a CNS.

No hard sell here. Even if nobody buys ZIP or PyrogenX (which I don't make a dime off of) I'd still rather see people do things the healthy way and avoid cheap thermogenics. But for those who want to look into this more, check out the reviews here:http://proteinfactory.com/shop/product.php?productid=108&cat=0&page=1#tabs

You'll notice that anyone can post a review so it's not like any of them are fabricated. Feel free to post your own.

Thermogenics are dead. This is the only sane way to supplement fat loss. Other than that, it's sweat and disipline. A lot of people don't want to hear that, but that's the way it is. For that little extra edge, use supps. But use the right ones.

I think some fatburners work some of the time. But the stimulant ones ...we all love them, not for the fat loss effects, but for the "feeling" I think. You "feel" wired on them, and who doesn't love that? Coffee is the worlds #1 drink for a reason, you know!

Zip is a great product, and I am actually going to suggest it to the women who I work with, who are on CyoGenX (not pyro)....in women, Cyo seems to be doing some unexpected stuff (libido increase!), and some expected stuff (fat loss and appetite suppression). I think Cyo will be a SLOW but good alternative to stimulant fat burners, and would work well with Zip. Women are really a much better test group for a lot of our fat burners, because they will be happy as long as the scale moves in the right (that is to say, left) direction. Men aren't happy unless they're dripping sweat all day and losing 5lbs a week.

I bet Zip and Cyo would be great for women.

But...to repeat ...I (we) still love my (our) stimulants now and again...

Wow I am seroiusly thinking we could really really be sisters!
I had 3 c sections and abdominal hysterctomy...Dr asked if I was on drugs...
T Rex does nothing to my heartbeat or stomach...
Only thing that will make me passout??? Cheap OTC cold syrups

Last edited by a moderator:
Poeple seem to LIKE http://www.lipoflame.com/

I think the issue of a lack of popularity for some Thermos is an actually effective formula or those that use to harsh compounds in the effort to get people to up.

I think the future is bright for Thermos and all supplements for that matter Especially with some of the new compounds coming.

it will be a Golden age and not to be forgotten soon

btw you can stack LIPOFLAME, ZIP and PYOROGENX

LIPOFLAME Pre cardio or Endurance event

Zip as you fat Burner through the rest of the day

PyorogenX as your Uncoupler

Honestly, I do happen to like Lipoflame. I take half a serving in the A.M. with a big glass of Iced coffee, and repeat 2 more times per day.

(Serving and a half per day)

Based on me looking at all three the superior stack would be

LIPOFLAME Pre cardio or Endurance event

Zip as you fat Burner through the rest of the day

PyorogenX as your Uncoupler

CyoGenX as a added aid

Pretty neat :)

Last edited:
I definately think they would all work well together. I want to see a woman on Lipo and Cyo + Zip though..because Cyo is freaky in women...like...way powerful..

Agreed:)

I looked at all of them and there is an incredible synergy and and I not just saying that its simply true.

good stuff

Definately. I was actually saying that the other day. There's something for everyone in combining our supps.

Top Bottom