Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Dems Won't Win: No Balls

I'm torn. Probably 95% of me is on the DEM side. But 5% REP & that 5% is my wallet. Fuck it I just won't vote.

Please don't try to go back and forth with me on politics. PLEASE.
I know what I am talking about. I have been involved in MANY campaigns.
I know facts not what I read on MSN Front Page.

yonkers weights said:
She blew him away

Just like she has done everything else the GOP has put in front of her. She has beaten them at every corner. There is no way in hell they have any candidate running now that can beat her.

yonkers weights said:
Wrong. I don't like her cause she is a bitch. I have met her many times. Plus she has no backbone, look how she handled the "blue dress" issue. She is sucker and did nothing. CAN'T BE MY PRESIDENT IF YOU ARE GOING TO SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING!
FACT! Plain and Simple!
Ummmm....you just completely proved my point! :lmao:

You mentioned nothing about her politics or her issues on things.

You only said she is a "bitch" and are criticizing her because her husband had an affair and she didn't choose to make a huge public scene, but rather handled it in private.

yonkers weights said:
Please don't try to go back and forth with me on politics. PLEASE.
I know what I am talking about. I have been involved in MANY campaigns.
I know facts not what I read on MSN Front Page.
Who are you even talking to in this post? lol.

the only way the repubs have a chance is if they run Ron Paul. Yeah, he doesn't appeal to the conservative right who refuse to abdicate moral authority over the rest of us........but they'd better come around before general election...........because Paul is the ONLY candidate who WILL pull votes from the left. Becuase the dem side isn't terribly strong either......I really do think Paul has a chance of winning the general despite his not doing so well right now. But they run anyone else, I swear I'll vote for Hillary over any one of those asshats! As long as Bill is behind the scenes and back in the white house........I'm down with that.

Wrong AGAIN. I am not going to go back and forth with you in a chat room about each of her political fuck ups. THERE ARE MANY! She has made many wrong choices for NY. She voted for 08 for the past couple of years not for NY. Check out her voting record. Why do you like her, cause she is a women? Give me something more then that... Do you even know ANYTHING really about her or just what you see on TV or ads? Have you read her voting record... It is a joke, that is when she shows up and votes... But that is a whole nother topic. Again please let's not go back and forth in a chat room. I rather call you up and go back and forth on the phone where I can voice my options right away not take time to write them and wait for a response.
Still love ya!

No one else has the experience Hilliary has and that is what it comes down too.

You don't think Rudy will get votes from the left?
ARE YOU FUCKING FOR REAL?
This is why I do not want to go back and forth in a chat room with uninformed people about politcs with no real sense.

redsamurai said:
the only way the repubs have a chance is if they run Ron Paul. Yeah, he doesn't appeal to the conservative right who refuse to abdicate moral authority over the rest of us........but they'd better come around before general election...........because Paul is the ONLY candidate who WILL pull votes from the left. Becuase the dem side isn't terribly strong either......I really do think Paul has a chance of winning the general despite his not doing so well right now. But they run anyone else, I swear I'll vote for Hillary over any one of those asshats! As long as Bill is behind the scenes and back in the white house........I'm down with that.

Top Bottom