Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can I ...

Pinky Girl

Again sorry for my english...

Ok, I dont know if I should post in here, but I wanted to know where are the places to shoot yourself (legs, arms, etc...) (with stuff like testosterone, etc...). You see, I'm so tired to shoot my boyfriend, and I hate it!!!!!!!!!! I didnt became a nurse and I dont want to become one (I hate blood and needles!). So, where is the safest place where he can shoot himself.

The three most common are glutes, quads and delts. If he's flexible enough to do glutes.....this link is a good place to get instruction:

http://www.elitefitness.com/members/2thick/injectionprocedures.html

Quads are easier to reach but they have more blood vessels and nerves. Heres another link that explains it reasonably well....but the pics arent the clearest:

http://www.decadurabolin.org/injection.htm

To find the right spot, stand up, let your arms hang loosely by your side. Where your hand touches your quad is the right area. Make sure he aspirates!!

Hope that helped!!

Pinky Girl said:
Again sorry for my english...

Ok, I dont know if I should post in here, but I wanted to know where are the places to shoot yourself (legs, arms, etc...) (with stuff like testosterone, etc...). You see, I'm so tired to shoot my boyfriend, and I hate it!!!!!!!!!! I didnt became a nurse and I dont want to become one (I hate blood and needles!). So, where is the safest place where he can shoot himself.

je trouve que si vous lui frappe avec qqchse juste avant de le faire, il se sens moins la picure.

pis, tu as la chance a lui frapper assez forte pour faire sortir ta frustration!

I'm not sure that I would be doing those pec, bi or tri injections unless I had alot of experience......too many nerves and blood vessels.

Be very careful with the thigh. While it can be used, there many blood vessels in the thigh, particularly small arterioles.

W6

i personally have only injected my husband in the glutes. i only referenced the link for info purposes. I would say the safest place is the glutes...

The glutes....definetly the safest. Big old target, that you cant miss ;)

OOhhh.....french TV3......too cool.

Well I love a to listen to French.....but I prefer me a big ole American boy.......oh yea baby ;)

Top Bottom