Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What size is your waist ???

What is your waist size?

• 30"

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • 32"

Votes: 45 29.0%
  • 34"

Votes: 43 27.7%
  • 36"

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • 38"

Votes: 21 13.5%

• Total voters
My actual waist measurement just below my belly button is 37 inch, my hips are 36 inch. I wear 36 inch trousers as I dont wear them high up around my waist. I can fit into some 34 inch shorts though but they are kinda tight and the elastic is stretched all the way lol. :)

I can squeeze into 34" shorts too, and 36'ers often require a belt depending on the cut...yet if I tape my hips or waist, the reading is 40".

162ish, 5'11 30 if jeans, 32 if slacks at 7% BF(was hardcore runner in high school and it hasnt gone up yet..)

Mine isn't on the chart. I have a 40 inch waist (101 cm for my Euro Brothers). My wife got me some 101's when she was in Scotland and I can't get them above mid thigh though.

And you can see my abs.

My waist is 34-37" depending on my %BF.

I tend to always have to buy 36" pants because my thighs are so big I cant fit them into the trouser legs.

My waist is 34-37" depending on my %BF.

I tend to always have to buy 36" pants because my thighs are so big I cant fit them into the trouser legs.

Im like this except my waist is 36 but i always have to buy 38's because of the quads.

:) I'm fat!

Top Bottom