Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what pisses me off about some steroid users on this board

ironbull112

Ive been reading this board for close to a year now and although ive never posted, but the recent threads on the havoc picture post have really just pissed me off. what the hell is so unbelievable about the guy being natural? whyis that anytime anyone is even somewhat built a large portion of steroid users on this board feel inclined to automatically say "oh he has to juice." why dont you try having some committment, working your ass off, and not missing meals and then see what you look like instead of choosing to jump on the juice before you ever really let your body naturally feel out. another post i saw one of the other forums got me too. some guy was saying hes juiced up and has 18 inch arms. give me a fucking break. if youre on steroids and youre arms are only 18 inches you need to go to your fucking dealer or wherever it is youget your shit and try to buy something that will really help you. its called a fucking heart. im 20 years old and have 19 inch arms and havent touched anything yet. what is always so unbelieveable to the weak minded that someone who has some dedication has to be shooting up and cant do it through hard work. just had to let my opinion be heard.

Reactions: Cut
not all of us criticized him ironbull-i tend to stay away from those pissing contests. and my arms are 20, which is also my age, and ive only been juicing for a week now:D by the way, id save the criticizing for now, lest you piss off bucky even more and find yourself VERY unwelcomehere:cool:

Alright bro I'm gonna have to call you out!! I hope you have a physic to be talking shit. You said you have 19 inchers and haven't touched anything yet? Does that inlcude a weight? My buddy has 19 inch arms and he's like 30% bf. I doubt you're a Arnold. So post some pics or go and drink your Celltech and take you Andro and Creatine.;)

I rest my case. Don't worry about me pics will be posted of me in about a month or two I am currently out of commision due to gyno surgery.

The_One said:
what pisses me off about some steroid users on this board...............

is that none of them admit the danger's of using,just like all drug user they are in denial,saying shit like it improve's your body,it is making me healthyier....yea right !

Don't speak about that which you don't know.

METHYL MIKE said:
not all of us criticized him ironbull-i tend to stay away from those pissing contests. and my arms are 20, which is also my age, and ive only been juicing for a week now:D by the way, id save the criticizing for now, lest you piss off bucky even more and find yourself VERY unwelcomehere:cool:

little old me...LOL...it's good being a BIG DOG...:D

Hey Mike, have u been able to get on Cyberflash's board?

Top Bottom